Monday 29 March 2021

Babble

I think, er ... 'Is this a PR email from Lucky, boss?' It might be, Voice. Let me read it first.

Well, Emily has sent it. 'Who's speaking though?' Matt Parker. 'Not Lucky?!' No. Matt Parker. 'That's strange.' Yeah.

Anyway ...

I'm emailing from the Babble press office, as the company has strengthened its cyber capabilities with the acquisition of 81G Blue.

Okay. 'Who's that?!' Emily. 'Oh, okay.' She's all right.

I've attached more information below - CEO at Babble, Matt Parker, would also be available for interviews to discuss Babble's buy and build strategy / how to undertake a successful acquisition.

Er ... I don't want him babbling on, really. 'Ha!'

Matt has also has plenty of private equity experience that he could chat through - please let me know if of interest.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

But let's hear about the acquisition!

Babble strengthens cyber capabilities with acquisition of 81G Blue.

Nice.

Deal is the third completed in three months and the seventh since the start of 2020.

Oh.

The deal continues Babble's rapid buy and build strategy, which has been complemented by robust organic growth over the last 12 months. The acquisitive business has now completed seven deals since the start of 2020, three of which have been undertaken since the well-publicized backing from lead investor Graphite Capital.

With customers situated nationwide, 81G Blue is a fully managed service IT solutions provider which will enhance and expand Babble's cyber capabilities.

Right. Let's hear from Matt then ...

[And keep it brief, please, Matt.]

Matt Parker, Chief Executive of Babble, says: "Were delighted to have completed this deal the talented team at 81G Blue shares our ambition to enhance customers agility efficiency and profitability and weve no doubt theyll add significant value as we continue to strengthen our cyber business unit our buy and build strategy has continued at pace in 2021 we have more acquisitions in the pipeline as we seek high quality innovative businesses that have the potential for further growth."

Okay. Thanks, Matt. / That wasn't too bad, was it, Voice? 'I suppose not, but ... you're not going to do an interview with him, are you?' No. He'll babble on like a character from a play or something if I let him. 'Ha!'

Anyway, let's finish with our Sam ...

Samantha Gibbs, CEO of 81G Blue, says: "We're incredibly excited to be joining Babble's exceptional team as we continue to deliver world class support and services to our customers. We look forward to playing our part in their incredible story."

'That's much better, boss.' Yes. Well done, Sam!

ENDS

...

Anything else?

Diet? Exercise? I'm restarting my diet today, kook(s). And I'm going to be strict now. With the dumbbell exercises I've been turning fat into muscle, BUT(!) without losing weight. So ...  'What's wrong with that, Mikey?! That's great.' I want to look like a rock star, Voice, not a heavyweight boxer. 'Oh.' Christ. I don't want a rumble in the jungle. Do you know what I mean? 'You don't want a thrilla in Manila.' No. I don't want a thrilla in Manila. I don't want either of those things. Let's be sensible about it. FFS!

Music? My music? Jesus H. - !!! Listen! Despite The Thing, I've got a good feeling about The Roaring Twenties, man. I was thinking yesterday ... as I walked by the river at Kew Bridge, like Ringo in A Hard Day's Night.

It's gonna be all right, you dig?

Laters.