Wednesday 24 March 2021

PR email

So, uh ...

'Is that the best title you could come up with, boss?! FFS!' I'm tired, Voice. Leave me alone.

Anyway ...

Valutico launches into the expanding world of sustainable finance by being first fintech startup to explore ESG valuations.

The valuation platform receives a €200,000 innovation grant by the Vienna Business Agency.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 23rd March 2021: -

'Why didn't you release this immediately, yesterday?' Ha! Because I've got a life, man, all right? 'Okay. I was just asking.' Well, I'm just telling!

Valutico, the first Fintech to provide web-based company valuation tools to the financial sector, has received the go ahead to build a framework that bridges the gap between ESG factors and modern valuation theory and practice, thanks to the support of the Vienna Business Agency.

Nice. I suppose.

The move comes in response to sustainability considerations becoming an increasingly integral part of the financial industry. The ability to quantify the ecological and societal impact of a company will become essential if not a mandatory requirement due to recent European regulatory developments and therefore beneficial to all financial professionals. The European Commission has set itself the task of encouraging financial institutions to help redirect capital flows in favour of combating climate change. Over the last 24 months, the European Commission has issued a number of directives that will change processes in the financial sector, especially in banks and financial service providers under The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR).

Combating climate change? Christ. Listen! There ain't no combating nothing. Not any more. It's too late. It's too late for everything. My local council is combating fly-tipping at the moment. You know, arseholes dumping their piss-stained mattresses in the street. But it's too late. It's too late for everything.

Right. There's a lot of this email, and I'm not in the mood. I'm going straight to the Paul Resch voice.

Come on, son!

CEO & Co-Founder Paul Resch, a Corporate Finance professional formerly in M&A, comments: "This is a huge accolade for us - we are really proud to have secured the support and approval from the Vienna Business Agency. Only a handful of start-ups are awarded with this type of funding so we are grateful. This is timely as ESG-oriented advisory and investing is experiencing a meteoric rise and will only increase. ESG proposition can safeguard a company's long-term success and from the investor's perspective, a company's track record in handling environmental, social and governance aspects is an essential consideration for investing. Historically, analysing these aspects could be challenging, primarily due to lack of resources including time and data. This will no longer be the case. ValutECO is the logical next step in growing our business and further supporting our clients' future requirements."

Okay, Paul. Well, good luck.

...

Anything else? Music?

Yeah, yeah. Listen! Finishing Life and Death* will be enough for now. [I have another world-beater tune, but that can wait for a lyric.]

One day ... not only will I be free of this blog, yes, all bad karma burnt off, yes, BUT(!) ... I will be free of the life I'm living, yes.

Then I'll be able to write all the songs I want. I will be able to focus. My life will be clean. I'll be as fresh as a daisy.

I'll be free.

Either that or ... I'll join Bodhi. Which is another type of freedom. However, let's not get morbid.

We can't save the world, kook(s), but we can save ourselves. 

Remember, the cosmos is watching. The best of us will be promoted to new positions after death. I truly believe that.

Laters.


*Life and Death won't necessarily be a big hit ... however, it will be the greatest song ever written by a country mile. Sure, I'll make sure that the lyric is some heavy poetic King Lear shit, but it's the music that matters, man. Mozart and Chopin would be proud of it. And the tune is simple and elegant, by the way. It's not an overblown nightmare like Bohemian Rhapsody.