Monday 8 March 2021

What does Claire say?

My head is all messed up this morning. I can't concentrate on anything. But I still want to hear what Claire has to say.

[Fortunately, this PR email is very short.]

Come on, Claire!

Claire Alvarez, Director at Foresight Group comments: "It's encouraging to see the emphasis being placed on digital skills and technology adoption in the budget, whilst the extension of furlough beyond the planned ending of restrictions highlights the government's willingness to continue to support UK business. Allowing SMEs to invest and to attract talent in sectors like technology and life science is something we hope continues in the long term."

Okay, Claire. Well ... we'll just have to agree to disagree, I suppose. 'What's wrong with what she said, boss?' I just don't like the government, Voice. 'You're an anarchist!' That's right.

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION - !!!

Actually, I haven't got the energy.

Never mind.

...

Anything else?

I don't know, man. I just don't know.

Life is chaotic. How do you keep all the crap out? How can you concentrate on anything?

My mate Julius was so lucky that he didn't have a smartphone. 'Elon's probably got one.' Yeah.

How does our Elon stay disciplined? 'He's got staff who keep him going.' Yeah. And I've got you, Voice. 'Ha!'

Dear oh dear.

I don't think I'll do a full day of blogging today. I might go to the park this afternoon. Uh. Why? I have no idea. 'You like the swans, boss.' Yes, yes. I like the swans. Is that enough of a reason though?

I've got to increase my guitar playing hours. I haven't been playing enough lately. My demo? Those new songs I want? Christ! Give me a break, man! 'Who are you talking to?' Uh.

EVERYONE - !!!

Just leave me alone. Please!

...

I think you have to watch yourself every second, every minute. Do you know what I mean?

Ask yourself ... What am I doing in this moment?

I mean, me, you, all of us.

...

What else?

I've got a pain in my belly. It's either a John Hurt situation with an alien getting ready to burst out, or ... it's a new muscle forming. I think it's a new muscle.

...

Okay
Okay
Okay