Thursday 4 March 2021

Whatever I like

That's what I'm writing about tonight. It's the last post of the week. And there's no Voice, Thank God! 'Hello, Mikey!' Shut up!

Tomorrow, I'll do my twelfth half-hour dumbbells session in four weeks. 'How do you feel?'

Uh.

I feel fine, Voice, but shouldn't you be on the astral plane? I've given you the day off.

'Bye!'

Yeah, yeah.

Uh.

Yeah, yeah, I feel fine. I've got loads of energy. I probably need more sleep though. Especially if I want to record my demo soon, and get those new songs.

The only thing is ... more sleep means less time goofing off at night ... watching YouTube videos, and listening to music, and reading that book on John Lennon.

Never ...

I'm annoyed I haven't got those three world-beaters like Stella yet. 'Who's got one song like that?!' Good night, Voice.

Christ.

Has he gone?

Who am I talking to?

Never, never ... mind.

Anyway ...

Yeah, yeah. I want the impossible.

Listen! I like the impossible, kook(s). Songs like Life and Death and Nothing should be impossible. Not any more! Beethoven and Mozart meet Shakespeare and Yeats. Or something. Rock and roll, man! Poetry!

Plus the others ...

Ten of these big songs should be impossible.

BUT(!) ...

Building a city on Mars should be impossible. Ha! I ain't doing that.

Er ...

What am I listening to now?

Apollo ... ?

Oh, you really think you know me, don't you?

I'm watching a video on YouTube. So there!

Uh.

Anything else?

I don't know. Maybe.

I can't think of anything.

Laters!

I'm still trying to think ...

No.

'Bye!'