Thursday 18 March 2021

Questions, questions ...

Yeah, I got more questions.

Where's Annie?!

Ah, never mind.

Listen! Should I buy enough new clothes to wear all the time? Or just enough to wear for important occasions? 'You should dress like a star 24/7, boss.' Even when I'm at home, just, uh ... blogging? 'Live the lifestyle 24/7. Go large!' All right. Okay. Thank you, Voice.

This is the last post of the week, and I'm listening to that BIG TEN by U2 on my media player. I mean, the list I made a while ago.

Only one world-beater, so ...

One.

I'm just saying. They're rare, man. World-beaters. 'Ha! Not when you're around, boss. Doing your thing, like.' Ha!

Yes, doing my thing ...

I've really got to get on with the lyric for Life and Death. I've been putting it off.

Beautiful Day is class.

I rather fancy a yellow Lacoste polo shirt. I had one before. 'You're not a Casual no more.' You don't have to be a Casual, Voice. This was only a few years ago, not when I was a kid.

[And I never kicked anyone's head in, for the record. I was never into football much. I just liked the fashion.]

I want the bloody shops to open! Do you know what I mean, kooks? If there are any still in business, of course.

I've always found The Unforgettable Fire a bit melodramatic, to be honest. It's good though. Pride (In The Name Of Love) is great.

I bought Margin Call for my phone earlier. Only £2.99.

Question: Should I launch my demo in June?

Answer: Well, that would be great if the world could get back to some sort of "normal", you dig?

And, uh ... Cornwall? I don't know.

I just don't know.

...

What else? Anything else?

Er ...

Oh, those dumbbells are the best £40 I've ever spent. 'You're starting to look like a real badass, Mikey.' I know. 'I mean, you've always been a badass, but now you're looking like a healthy one.' Yeah. Thank you, Voice.

Laters!