Monday 28 June 2021

Blackstone appointed CMO David Flaschentrager for our expansion

Eh?!

'Whose expansion, boss?! This has got nothing to do with us!'

I can't understand it, Voice. We're not expanding. And why on earth do we need a chief medical officer? 'For your moods.' Shut up!

Anyway, it's a PR email ...

BAAR, Switzerland - (June 23, 2021) - Blackstone Resources AG is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr.-Ing. David Flaschentrager as the new CMO and Project and Product Manager of Blackstone Technology. David is an experienced engineer and previously held various managing positions at companies such as Quantron AG, E-Force One AG and BMZ GmbH. During his time at the Fraunhofer Institute LBF he received his PhD in Engineering from the Technical University of Darmstadt.

Oh, I see. 'Ha!' It's not our expansion, Voice. They were talking about their expansion. 'And this guy's an engineer, apparently.' Well, that's strange. He's not going to be much use if someone is taken ill, is he? 'I suppose they were impressed by his title, doctor and that.' Yeah, I suppose. Never mind.

Here's some more about the crazy mixed-up kid -

David's main responsibilities will include taking care of the relationships that Blackstone Technology has already established with future clients. These organizations come from a variety of sectors, such as automobile (OEMs), maritime, renewable energy storage and aviation. He will also be responsible for sourcing new clients and will take care of the company's overall product development strategy.

Bizarre!

But I don't care. 'We don't care, boss!' Of course we don't. Live and let live, that's what I say. 'Yeah.' I've always said it.

'What does it matter to ya? When you got a job to do, you got to do it well. You got to give the other fella hell.'

Er ... yeah.

Anyway, I'm sure Dave's happy.

"I am very happy and excited to join Blackstone Technology as the new CMO. I have ambitious plans for what I want to achieve in this new position, which complements the ambitious expansion of the company. I'm looking forward to being part of Blackstone Technology, helping and advising customers and to expand the production of our ground-breaking next gen 3D printed battery technology we will introduce to the market in the near future." - Dr. David Flaschentrager, CMO

He's excited, too. 'Nice one!'

Let's see what Ernst says ... 'Stavro?' Ernst.

"Dr. David Flaschentrager is an excellent engineer and great addition to the engineering talent that we currently have at Blackstone Technology. His appointment demonstrates our commitment to our expansion plan and to mass produce the next generation of battery technology." - Ulrich Ernst, CEO and Founder of Blackstone Resources

Ha, ha, ha! He don't care that Dave ain't a real doctor! 'This will all end in tears, boss.'

Well ...

Whatever, you know?

ENDS

...

Anything else?

Music? I've got a few lines of lyric for the Mighty Soul chorus.

Fitness? I'm giving the dumbbells a rest for a while and doing one hundred push-ups a day instead. 'Ha! You won't be able to do a hundred a day.' I did them yesterday, idiot! 'Oh.' I've already done fifty this morning.

ENDS