Thursday 10 June 2021

Ten miles

Yes, ten miles. Well ... nine and a half, to tell you the truth.

Yes, I walked to Richmond and back again today. I might have to stop though, in this weather.

I mean, Christ ... I love walking there. I love eating my lunch there while staring at the river. [Best view in London!] I don't mind most of the walk back, BUT(!) ...

... the last two miles are like something out of a French Foreign Legion film, man. Do you know what I mean?

Uh.

By the way, I hope Mick Jagger isn't spying on me, from his window, like. Well, not spying. He's probably wondering who the guy with the cheese sandwich is. Never mind.

...

Mighty Soul ... ? Jesus! Give me a break, kook(s)! I'm not blogging tomorrow, and I'm not going out. I'll see what I can do, all right?

...

Man, I love that Lennon audiobook! I'm going to keep listening to it, too.

No disrespect to our Elon, but ... I want to give the electric cars and rockets a rest.

After all, I'm aiming for the toppermost of the poppermost, aren't I? Not Mars.

...

Mighty Soul ... ?! What?! Leave me alone! It's going to be difficult getting the lyric. 'You've just got to start, boss.' Oh, hello, Voice.

I'll start tomorrow. I promise.

'Tomorrow never comes.'

Ha!

The truth is ...

Tomorrow never knows!

Laters.