Tuesday 8 June 2021

Just this

I'm not in the mood for writing about finance because it's too sunny. Do you know what I mean?

'Finance is sunny?! That's ridiculous, boss!'

I'm talking about the weather outside, idiot! The weather outside is too sunny, and it's coming through the windows, and it's putting me off.

'Oh, okay.'

Yeah, yeah.

...

I've got that Lennon audiobook. It's really good. It's motivational in a relaxing and soothing way, you dig? It's not hardcore like the Vance/Musk one.

...

My muscles are coming along nicely, just in case you're wondering.

...

I've going to stop all this, just this, uh, soon. Personal shit. I've got to! I don't want to, you understand. I've got to.

...

No more music updates! Oh ... not yet, probably. Just soon.

When my demo is done, I'll launch it on Twitter; and here ... it will be PR emails, finance, finance, finance, with the conceptuals, spinning a-ROUND twice a week ... until I can get away, get free. You dig?

...

Are polo shirts a good investment? I only ask because I bought my four Sunspel ones in sales for only £65 each. The full price was £90. But now the price has shot up to £105, and I have three of the shirts still in their wrappers. 'Ha! They're better than Bitcoin, boss.' Maybe, Voice. Maybe.

...

September will be the ideal time to launch my demo - if I can hold my life together until then.

The BIG TEN isn't crucial - yet, but the lyrics for Mighty Soul and Life and Death are.

My image? I only need two more pairs of Levi's. 501s or chino cords, or both.

My body? You know about my muscles, kook(s), but the fat is going.

My hair? It's short. It's not as "lovely" as when I was twenty-five, but ... 'Whose is?' Yeah. It's short. That's the main thing.

I don't actually want to be twenty-five again. I wouldn't mind staying fifty-two forever though.

...

If I can get to Cornwall sometime in the next few months, I reckon it will be my last fandango as an unknown Groover.

I've said that before, but I'm absolutely sure this time.

I want to enjoy it. I want to be alone on the cliffs. I want to be alone on Porth Kidney Sands. I want to visit Donovan's pillbox. If it is his, of course. I've read that there might be another pillbox on the other side of St Ives. Never mind. It doesn't matter, does it?

Laters.