Monday 14 June 2021

Fresh start today!

Ha, ha, ha!

I've finished listening to the Lennon audiobook, and I'm listening to it again, BUT(!) ... I'm going to stop at the end of chapter fifty-one, with Lennon telling the author that The Beatles are breaking up. It gets too depressing after that.

Listen! The Beatles should have stayed together. If I become a big star, I promise you, kook(s) ... I will never break up. You dig? Never!

Yeah, yeah. Fresh start, man. / If I want to launch my demo in September, my body has got to be right. Less fat! More muscle! I have to be careful though. Some of my shirts are getting a bit tight around my shoulders and arms. I spent a small fortune on those Sunspel polo shirts. I don't want to throw them away.

My songs? After I've got my BIG TEN(!) of world-beaters ... I'm not saying I'll be able to relax, exactly, but it might be a good idea to write different kinds of songs, and be more prolific - while also keeping an eye on quality. For a whole career, I might only need a BIG TWENTY(!), which will be way beyond anyone else. Oh, I'd like to be a one-man Beatles. Yes!

I've been worrying about my age again, man, wondering what sort of fans I'll have. They obviously won't be screaming kids, BUT(!) ... U2 are the biggest band in the world and probably have fans in all adult age groups from their twenties, thirties, and upwards. Something like that, you know?

Everything depends on the songs.

...

Anything else? I've got PR emails, kook(s). A couple, anyway. Don't worry about it. I'll do one tomorrow. 'The Bloomberg one, boss?' Maybe, Voice. Maybe.

[What do those wasters want with me? Never mind. 'There's a lot of good information in that email, boss.' Really?! 'I think they're getting their act together.' Well, okay. We'll see what happens tomorrow then.]

...

Anything else? Mighty Soul ... ... ... ? I didn't write the lyric on Friday. Or Saturday. Or Sunday. 'Shame on you!' Shut up, cretin!

I spent a lot of the weekend listening to my recording of the gibberish version. It's going to be a really great song.

I have the title. I know what it's about.

Where are the words?!