Thursday 1 July 2021

Ten mile walk, one hundred push-ups

That's been my day so far. Now I'm doing this.

Finance? Dream on! Come back on Monday. I've got PR emails lined up. Don't worry about that.

So ... I think the push-ups are getting easier, man. Just another twenty-five days to go. The walk to Richmond wasn't too bad either.

Duran Duran's three best songs?

Ordinary World
Save A Prayer
Rio

I've spotted something though ... that maybe no one else has. Everyone knows about Bowie's influence on Duran Duran, BUT(!) ... I think the band influenced him, too. Look at the exotic and colourful Rio and Save A Prayer videos from 1982, and listen to the flashy, commercial music. They definitely influenced Bowie's 1983 Let's Dance period. Well, that's what I reckon.

Magnum ice creams? I had one after dinner, but I'm going to cut down. Maybe two a week, you dig?

I didn't drink any Coke with my meals today. Just water.

'You've got big dreams, you want fame. Well, fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.'

Yeah. Thanks for that, Voice.

Idiot.

I'm going to have a mug of Earl Grey tea in the minute. It's very refreshing, you know? Perfect for a hot day.

If I can motivate myself tomorrow, and if I can concentrate ... I'm going to work on the Mighty Soul lyric.

Bye!