Thursday 19 August 2021

I just ...

You know?

I don't ...

Anyway, I have some comment from two voices ...

Subhash V Thakrar comments: "Britain is still the financial capital of the world, and will always be a priority market for companies, and what is happening in the Indian startup ecosystem is truly exciting. These two facts make what JPIN VCATS is doing in terms of cross-investment and collaboration very interesting, and I can't wait to get involved."

He can't wait to get involved.
 
Nayan Gala, founder of JPIN VCATS, comments: "Subhash is an inspirational and influential figure, and his experience working in emerging markets, and helping their expansion into the UK, provides a directly transferable set of skills that will be very useful. We are very excited to welcome him on board."

They are very excited to welcome him on board.

ENDS

And you'll have to be happy with that.

Are you happy?

Well, it's not my problem.

Anyway ...

It's the last post of the week. 

I'm tired.

Anyway ...

Do you understand?

It doesn't matter if you don't. I'm just wondering, that's all. Never mind. It's no big deal, is it?

Uh.

The Beatles.

Nine of the thirteen songs on A Hard Day's Night, the album, use the word 'Cause at least once.

The word is only used occasionally in their other songs from that period.

Anyway ...

I'm still tired.

That's the news.

I need some more tunes. I want some inspiration. Short bursts of melody will be fine. Just five or six seconds. Then I'll have something to work with.

I don't want to think about things.

I don't want to feel all that much, to be honest.

But I must have tunes.

Yeah, yeah.

Bye.