Wednesday 18 August 2021

Refinitiv Lipper: European ETF market report - July 2021

For immediate release.

Yeah, dream on!

ETF promoters in Europe experienced estimated net inflows of €11.6 bn for July.
Assets under management in the European ETF industry hit a new all-time high (€1,197.5 bn) at the end of July 2021.
Bond ETFs (+€6.6 bn) posted the highest estimated net inflows in the European ETF industry for July.
The best-selling Lipper global classification for July was Equity Global (+€3.3 bn), followed by Equity US (+€2.3 bn) and Bond USD Government Short Term (+€1.5 bn).
iShares was the best-selling ETF promoter in Europe for July (+€4.5 bn), ahead of Xtrackers (+€1.4 bn) and Vanguard Group (+€1.1 bn).
The 10 best-selling funds gathered total net inflows of €7.6 bn for July.
The best-selling ETF for July, iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ESG UCITS ETF USD A, accounted for net inflows of €1.2 bn.

Well, well ...

'What does our Detlef say about it, boss?'

[I've got a bad headache. I've had some pills. Update: I think it's getting better.]

Let's find out ...

Detlef Glow, Head of EMEA Research at Refinitiv Lipper, comments: "July 2021 marked the sixteenth consecutive month with inflows into ETFs after the outflows caused by the outbreak of The Thing in March 2020. These inflows occurred in a positive but somewhat volatile market environment in which investor sentiment was still impacted by the dynamics of The Thing and the resulting actions taken by central banks and governments in Europe and other parts of the world."

He's just obsessed by The Thing, isn't he? 'Yeah.'

Never mind.

ENDS

...

Anything else?

I'll have to do a fresh start again ... next Monday.

'Don't be ridiculous, boss!'

I'm not being ridiculous, Voice. It needs to happen. I need a fresh start that won't go rotten, you dig?

'WHY?!'

Christ! Because I've got the songs for the demo, man, and I only need one lyric for the album, BUT(!) ... I need consistency now to get to the next level.

5.30am to 9.30pm, seven days a week. And I must not watch YouTube videos during those hours! 'Or Wycliffe on the TV.' Of course. No Wycliffe - !!!

I've got to control my consciousness.

'You won't be able to do it. Not in the modern world. Not with a smartphone.'

I'll do it!!!

It's got to be done.

'So it is written ...'

So it shall be done!

Anyway ...

Mighty Soul ... ? I don't know all the words yet, but I'm rehearsing with the lyric sheet and it sounds really cool already. Maybe I'm more "professional" these days, who knows?

Laters.