Tuesday 18 January 2022

Yeah, yeah

Just stuff. As is my wont. Because I want to, you dig?

Anyway ...

I desperately need some lyrical inspiration for my new tune. I want to put this song on the demo, and I want my demo to go online ... ... ... March? 'What year, boss?' This year, idiot!

Stella, Malibu, and Nothing are "great" songs by normal standards, BUT(!) ... Mighty Soul and this new tune are BEYOND!!! Do you know what I mean, kook(s)? They have the potential to go viral on YouTube with only basic acoustic recordings. I need the major labels to notice me straight away, and drag me away from my present life STRAIGHT AWAY ... before I go down, down, down ... playing my violin. Beneath the waves. Do you understand?

Ah, Christ.

Anyway. Fitness. Realistically, I will only be able to lose fourteen pounds by the beginning of March. I don't mind cutting out snacks, but I don't want to eat smaller lunches and dinners.

I like chips too much.

I like Jamaican patties too much.

I like Kronenbourg and Stella too much.

Dumbbells? I might do four or five hundred reps a day, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As you know, I'm doing three hundred at the moment. If I had heavier dumbbells I could stay at three hundred, or maybe go down to two hundred. / Oh, it doesn't matter, I suppose. I'm making great progress!

I will be at my 2001 weight, but with more muscle - and that means less fat, obviously.

Anyway ...

I'll be stopping all this chat soon. 'Yeah, yeah.'  I will, Voice! I've got to. It's a part of the plan. And the kooks understand.

BIG TIME.

That tune. I've got a dummy lyric which is hard to get out of my head. Maybe I should use it. Or a bit of it.

This could be the demo -

New Song
Mighty Soul
Stella

With Mighty Soul pinned to the top of my Twitter, and Life and Death added to the demo later - if I feel I need it ... ???

Or -

Mighty Soul
Stella
Malibu
New Song

I don't know, man.

I will have eighteen songs soon. Some of them are greater than others, BUT(!) all of them could appear on a Best Of album.

Like Marco Pierre White said ... Tell them, Voice!

'You don't want the customer to suffer any weakness.'

Fuckin' A!

Laters.

'Bye!'



Hang on!!! I've got an idea, from the dummy lyric, like. And the song could be called ... Shady, Dodgy, Shifty ... which is a bit odd, I know. 'It's original, Mikey.'

Yeah, I might go with it.