Thursday 13 January 2022

You haven't lived unless ...

Oh! ... you've been tucked up in bed on a cold winter's night ... listening to Brian Eno's Apollo ... while writing a blog post like this one ... on your laptop, yes. Why don't you try it one of these nights?

Anyway ...

My new tune? I made a recording of it earlier with a dummy lyric ... and WOW - !!! Do you know what I mean?

I'm really excited about it, and I want to write the "real" lyric for it as soon as possible. I might put it on the demo instead of Nothing. Yeah, yeah. Nothing has got my best lyric, but so what?

Uh!

What do I keep telling you guys? Music is more important than words. I was watching some crazy TV programme a while ago about ancient aliens or something, and they reckon that the cosmos communicates with maths. Well, maybe it does. But it also communicates with music, man. I'm speaking from experience.

Anyway ...

PR emails? Christ! I'll do one tomorrow today what day is it??? night if it makes you happy. The last post of the week. Will you be happy with that?

Er ... I'm not going to be a film star. Point Blank. I was joking about that. I'll have enough on my plate just being a rock star, won't I?

Besides, rock stars make awful film stars. Most of them. Frank Sinatra was the only singer who was a really good actor. I read somewhere that he normally refused to do more than one take of a scene. Apparently, he didn't take acting all that seriously. So he could have been even better. Never mind. / Oh, he got an Oscar for best supporting actor.

Point Break. Bodhi couldn't be controlled by society. Ha! Imagine if he were alive in these times!

That man had no fear of freedom. Erich would have been so proud.

Mikey don't surf, of course. That's a shame. I could get close to my friends, the dolphins.

There's a video on YouTube of dolphins in St Ives. Well, in the sea around St Ives. They're not in the pub.

I could watch the Sloop Inn webcam while listening to Apollo ... 

Here we are! The streets are deserted. Everyone is in bed. There's no mist. Which is a good thing. It means no pirates. In the fog, like.

Anyway ...

Good night.