Tuesday 6 December 2022

Grand M Group becomes UXCO Group

Oh God! What?! Really?

'What's the big deal, boss?'

No big deal, Voice. Just trying to create some drama on a cold Tuesday morning ... which you have completely ruined now.

'Sorry.'

Anyway ...

Montpellier, November 9th 2022 - Grand M Group, an integrated group in the real estate investment, development and operations for residential, PBSA and hospitality sectors, is changing its name to UXCO Group, reaffirming its vision and long-term ambitions.

'When did you receive this email?'

Er ... about ten days ago. Don't worry about the date. I don't know why they said that.

'Maybe because they sent the email twice, like some do.'

Well, I didn't notice the first email, man, if there was one.

Anyway ...

Created 25 years ago, Grand M Group is majority-owned by one of Brookfield's private real estate funds. In becoming UXCO Group, the organization reaffirms its ambition to develop its activity in the residential real estate market, with purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA), and in the hospitality sector. This move marks a new stage in the Group's development as it continues to capitalize on the synergies between the different entities.

All right.

Mael? Is there anything you want to say ... before I talk about my music, like?

"This desire to change the name of the group came from a simple observation: in a highly competitive market, we need a solid identity to differentiate ourselves and pursue our expansion. This development will be achieved through greater visibility with respect to the market positioning of our activity, and our new group name," explains Maël Aoustin, Group CEO and President of the Management Board of UXCO Group.

Yeah, okay. But why not change your name to a symbol, the way Prince did?

"The choice of the name 'UXCO' embodies the strong experiences we offer our customers, partners, and employees [UX - User Experience] as well as our ambition to prioritize collective activity. [CO - Collective]."

Whatever.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Something else. Music!

My new song is going to be called This Love. Why? Well ...

Trust your instincts, kooks!

Anyway, my BIG DOZEN ...

Mighty Soul
Shady, Dodgy, Shifty
This Love
The Future
Life and Death
Nothing
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Lovers On The Make
Stella
Malibu
What's This Life We Live?
And Rain Came Down

A real bad-ass list of songs!

I was rehearsing Nothing and Life and Death a lot yesterday, too. I'll probably add them to the demo if things don't go the way I want with the other three songs BECAUSE ... they're really heavy, you dig?

Or ...

I could add This Love which is so ooo earwormy and is mega-commercial.

I don't know.

That's if I make it to next year ...

'Eh?!'

I don't want to talk about it, Voice. You know my troubles.

'Mikey ... the cosmos has got your back, son.'

Yeah, I know.

Laters, kooks.

'Bye!'