Wednesday 7 December 2022

Instant payment???

Come on! Pay me!

'Someone owe you money, boss?'

In my dreams, Voice.

Anyway ...

Basingstoke, UK - 5th December 2022: A new study from Juniper Research has found that the number of instant payment transactions will exceed 376 billion globally by 2027; increasing from 97 billion in 2022, a 289% growth. It predicts that an increased roll-out of instant cross-border payment schemes in multiple countries will drive this growth by enabling businesses and consumers to benefit from greater speed and efficiency.

Oh, okay. 'Shame.' What? 'I thought you were getting some money.' In my dreams.

This efficiency is gained by processing payments over instant payment rails, which provide time and cost savings, while also offering greater transparency over transactions to stakeholders than traditional payment rails. 

An instant payment is any payment outside of a card network that is capable of receiving funds in 10 seconds or under.

Ten seconds!

But none for me.

Anyway ...

There's a bit more of this PR email, but I think we'll ENDS it here.

'Hang on! Let's have the voices!'

Oh, well, that's the thing, Voice ... there are no voices with this email. 'Are you serious?!' Yes. 'But I like the voices best.' So do I. 'I like it when the voices are "thrilled" or "excited" or "delighted".' I like it too. But there are no voices today, unfortunately.

'Can't you make some voices up, Mikey?'

Ha! Don't be silly.

We'll have to ENDS it here.

And just so everyone gets the message ...

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

'Yes, I understand.'

...

Anything else? Music?

On Thursday and Friday ... I'm hoping! (no distractions???) ... to have a hardcore creative burst where I can finish the lyric for Lovers On The Make and write the lyric for This Love.

That will give me eighteen songs ... with six written or finished this year!

'Yippee!'

Yeah.

And I'm hoping ... I'll be able to save This Love for the second album BECAUSE that song combined with ...

This World Don't Mean a Thing
What's This Life We Live?
And Rain Came Down

... will mean I can sustain a career beyond one album, you dig? Which is important, man.

Two great albums more or less set you up for life. Look at Oasis and Radiohead.

Anyway ...

Bye, kooks.

'Laters!'