Thursday 22 December 2022

Nothing to say

Hello, readers, I've got nothing to say, but that's okay.

It's just words ... at the end of the day.

And ... I just don't know, you know?

'They know!'

I know. Well ... the best of them will know.

And I certainly know.

Anyway ...

I need more words. Don't ask me why. You might as well ask why the sky is blue ... or grey.

Anyway ...

This is good, isn't it?

'Not really, Mikey. Say something!'

I am saying something, Voice. I'm saying lots of things ... one after the other.

I got lots of words!

'Be quiet then.'

What, like this?

...
...
...
...
...
...

'Say something!'

You see? You hate the silence, too.

'It was awful.'

I know it was. Truly awful.

Why don't you say something, Voice?

'I am saying something.'

Okay. Fair enough.

...
...
...
...
...
...

'I was -'

Anyway ...

What?

'Never mind.'

Never soul.

'Never mind or soul. Who cares?'

Exactly!

No one cares.

It doesn't matter.

Anyway ...

Soon, we will say goodbye or laters.

'Bye!'

Not yet, idiot!

'Sorry.'

We haven't finished yet.

Soon ... we will say bye or laters.

'I can't wait!'

Are you excited, Voice?

'No.'

Well, that's understandable, I suppose.

Never mind.

Anyway ...

'Say it, boss! Say it now!'

Okay ...

Laters!

'Thank God!'

Now you.

'Bye!'