Tuesday 12 December 2023

LSEG Lipper European ETF market report - November 2023

Er ...

Review of the European ETF Market, November 2023

All right. Fair enough. 'Where's Detlef?!' Hang on!

Anyway ...

Key findings:

ETF promoters in Europe enjoyed estimated net inflows (+€17.8 bn) for November 2023.
Assets under management in the European ETF industry increased over the course of November to €1,501.5 bn.
Equity ETFs (+€11.9 bn) posted the highest estimated net inflows in the European ETF industry for November.
The best-selling Lipper global classification for November was Equity U.S. (+€5.7 bn), followed by Equity Global (+€5.4 bn) and Bond EUR Corporates (+€2.9 bn).
iShares was the best-selling ETF promoter in Europe for November (+€8.6 bn), ahead of Amundi ETF (+€2.1 bn) and Vanguard (+€1.8 bn).
The 10 best-selling ETFs gathered estimated net inflows of €8.5 bn for November.
The best-selling ETF for November, iShares Core € Corp Bond UCITS ETF EUR D, enjoyed estimated net inflows €2.4 bn.

Hello, Detlef!
 
Detlef Glow, Head of Lipper EMEA Research at LSEG says: "Hi guys! Anyway ... November 2023 was another month with strong inflows into ETFs. Overall, the inflows for the year so far look like the European ETF industry will least witness the second-best year in history, but there is also a small chance that we may witness the year with the highest inflows in ETFs in history. The success of ETFs is not reflected in the overall fund industry, as active managed mutual funds witness high outflows, and the gap is set to increase further."

Oh, all right.

'Nice one, Detlef!'

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

For more information or interview requests, please contact me.  

Best,

Hayley

Er ...

'Interview with who, boss? Detlef or Hayley?'

I don't know, Voice.

I don't give interviews, anyway.

Never mind.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else?

Yeah, yeah.

Listen, kooks. I'm not even joking now. I've got to do a serious fresh start next year on 1st January, you dig?

And a real killer one, too. I mean, a Krishna guy one. You remember how he was, yeah? Raving lunatic, but he got results. Eighty books, twenty albums, over a hundred temples, a chain of restaurants, a - the list goes on! All in twelve years when he should have been enjoying his retirement. Pure insanity!

But that's what it will take. / Remember: Small goals are for small souls. Go large, my friends! Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway ...

I've got to decide: I can only have one piece of motivational entertainment. To break the silence, as it were or will be. I'll probably go for the twenty minutes of the Battle of Gaugamela in that Alexander film. On a loop, like.

I need something crazy, man. I mean, a lifestyle that is crazy. Something people will gawp at, and say: "That boy's crazy!"

Do you know what I mean???

My physical life has got to be as extreme as my mental life. People have got to witness it.

'Stay hard!'

Laters.