Tuesday 5 December 2023

[No. 1,156] No dust

And no[1], and we dont want do we[1], and no[2], and do you[1], and we dont want do we[2], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[1], and do you[2], and just say no to dust[1], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[2], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[1], and just say no to dust[2], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[1], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[2], and oh come on[1], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[2], and what can you do[1], and oh come on[2], and make an effort come on[1], and what can you do[2], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[1], and make an effort come on[2], and I could give up but I wont[1], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[2], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[1], and I could give up but I wont[2], and you soft lazy[1], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[2], and a hard rock is what you need[1], and you soft lazy[2], and look at me[1], and a hard rock is what you need[2], and Im preparing[1], and look at me[2], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[1], and Im preparing[2], and aiming to be immortal like[1], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[2], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[1], and aiming to be immortal like[2], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[1], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[2], and unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[2], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[1], and unbelievably[2], and well they dont know the elites like[1], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[2], and do they[1], and well they dont know the elites like[2], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[1], and do they[2], and we love it[1], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[2], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and we love it[2], and just as well[1], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[1], and just as well[2], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[1], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[2], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[1], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[2], and no is the short answer[1], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[2], and no[3], and no is the short answer[2], and we dont want do we[3], and do you[3], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[3], and just say no to dust[3], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[3], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[3], and oh come on[3], and what can you do[3], and make an effort come on[3], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[3], and I could give up but I wont[3], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[3], and you soft lazy[3], and a hard rock is what you need[3], and look at me[3], and Im preparing[3], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[3], and aiming to be immortal like[3], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[3], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[3], and unbelievably[3], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[3], and well they dont know the elites like[3], and do they[3], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[3], and we love it[3], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and just as well[3], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[3], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[3], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[3], and no is the short answer[3], and

And no[1], and we dont want do we[1], and no[2], and do you[1], and we dont want do we[2], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[1], and do you[2], and just say no to dust[1], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[2], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[1], and just say no to dust[2], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[1], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[2], and oh come on[1], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[2], and what can you do[1], and oh come on[2], and make an effort come on[1], and what can you do[2], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[1], and make an effort come on[2], and I could give up but I wont[1], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[2], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[1], and I could give up but I wont[2], and you soft lazy[1], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[2], and a hard rock is what you need[1], and you soft lazy[2], and look at me[1], and a hard rock is what you need[2], and Im preparing[1], and look at me[2], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[1], and Im preparing[2], and aiming to be immortal like[1], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[2], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[1], and aiming to be immortal like[2], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[1], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[2], and unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[2], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[1], and unbelievably[2], and well they dont know the elites like[1], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[2], and do they[1], and well they dont know the elites like[2], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[1], and do they[2], and we love it[1], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[2], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and we love it[2], and just as well[1], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[1], and just as well[2], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[1], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[2], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[1], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[2], and no is the short answer[1], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[2], and no[3], and no is the short answer[2], and we dont want do we[3], and do you[3], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[3], and just say no to dust[3], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[3], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[3], and oh come on[3], and what can you do[3], and make an effort come on[3], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[3], and I could give up but I wont[3], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[3], and you soft lazy[3], and a hard rock is what you need[3], and look at me[3], and Im preparing[3], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[3], and aiming to be immortal like[3], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[3], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[3], and unbelievably[3], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[3], and well they dont know the elites like[3], and do they[3], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[3], and we love it[3], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and just as well[3], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[3], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[3], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[3], and no is the short answer[3], and

And no[1], and we dont want do we[1], and no[2], and do you[1], and we dont want do we[2], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[1], and do you[2], and just say no to dust[1], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[2], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[1], and just say no to dust[2], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[1], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[2], and oh come on[1], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[2], and what can you do[1], and oh come on[2], and make an effort come on[1], and what can you do[2], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[1], and make an effort come on[2], and I could give up but I wont[1], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[2], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[1], and I could give up but I wont[2], and you soft lazy[1], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[2], and a hard rock is what you need[1], and you soft lazy[2], and look at me[1], and a hard rock is what you need[2], and Im preparing[1], and look at me[2], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[1], and Im preparing[2], and aiming to be immortal like[1], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[2], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[1], and aiming to be immortal like[2], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[1], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[2], and unbelievably[1], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[2], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[1], and unbelievably[2], and well they dont know the elites like[1], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[2], and do they[1], and well they dont know the elites like[2], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[1], and do they[2], and we love it[1], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[2], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and we love it[2], and just as well[1], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[1], and just as well[2], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[1], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[2], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[1], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[2], and no is the short answer[1], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[2], and no[3], and no is the short answer[2], and we dont want do we[3], and do you[3], and no no no ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo[3], and just say no to dust[3], and all the squares yes will get yes and maybe most of the kooks unless YOU(!) you you do something come on[3], and I dont care about no wanderers of the cold earth[3], and oh come on[3], and what can you do[3], and make an effort come on[3], and how tell me how just how many warnings does a kook need[3], and I could give up but I wont[3], and I told you about the cushions didnt I oh I told you Dante said no you cant have none[3], and you soft lazy[3], and a hard rock is what you need[3], and look at me[3], and Im preparing[3], and out on the cliffs and looking at the beaches and the sea its what Ill have because Im tough[3], and aiming to be immortal like[3], and tougher than most ah sitting in their comfy offices being totally clueless what a lovely death it must all seem[3], and ha ha ha no no they think its life obviously[3], and unbelievably[3], and anyway anyway aRound aRound and aRound probably doesnt change anything or it would be illegal Im sure[3], and well they dont know the elites like[3], and do they[3], and I imagine we are safe for now spinning getting dizzy we dont do no harm do we its a hobby aint it[3], and we love it[3], and and and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and just as well[3], and if we didnt it love it I guess we would hate it just as the cold ones hate it with their cold cold hearts[3], and they wander in darkness before the dust forever[3], and tell me do they deserve anything more than that those fools[3], and no is the short answer[3], and