Friday 8 December 2023

I've decided!

Oh, yes ... uh, indeed.

'What, boss?'

The Xavier Rolet System is no good. You know, Monday to Friday, with the weekends off.

'Why not? What's wrong with it?'

Voice, it's best to relax in the evenings, check the news, watch some YouTube videos, maybe a film, you dig?

So, it's better to use ... [drum roll] ... The Michael Fowke System.

'And what the hell is that, then?!'

Ha, ha, ha!

Seven days a week, early in the morning, between five and six ... until half eight at night, and then relax.

'Oh.'

Because under The Xavier Rolet System, if there's an interesting video on YouTube that I really want to watch, or some heavy breaking news ... or anything really ... just a walk in the park ... I won't be able to do anything about it until the weekend. I mean, our Xavier was in the Goldman office, 24/7, Monday to Friday, surrounded by people no doubt, and immersed in the Goldman culture no doubt, and -

'You need your own culture, Mikey!'

Exactly, Voice. And how the hell am I supposed to get my own culture, and my own reality, with the way things are?

'It's difficult.'

It's impossible. I really think it's impossible - at the moment. But not for ever!

Ha, ha, ha!

'Stay hard!'

I tell you, kooks: the bland reality of the world can be beaten. Unfortunately, it takes ... well, a few things. Let's leave it there.

'What?'

Laters!

'Oh, all right. / Bye, kooks!'

Oh, also, free weekends allow negative thoughts to creep in. Just saying.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS