Monday 18 December 2023

The doleful moo of a cow

Moo moo

Or the hoot of an owl.

A hungry owl ...

Oh Zeus ...

I'm just not in the mood, but ...

Nov. 28, 2023, Moomoo Technologies Inc. ("MTI") announced today that the company is featured in the upcoming CBS "The Innovators & Disruptors" series with its moomoo app, an advanced investment and trading platform that has been reshaping the investment industry with its easy-to-use tools, data, and market insights.

No endorsement, but -

Moo moo!

'Why don't they grow up, boss?'

I don't know, Voice.

The current global financial markets present a 24/7 nonstop platform for both institutional and retail investors. However, the overflow of information on social media and the privileged access to analysis make retail investors less informed as they lack access to curated data and information. Moomoo entered the market as an industry innovator, focusing on the delivery of essential and pro-grade level tools and an intuitive platform to provide retail users more resources to make informed investment decisions.

Uh.

Or they could just read my blog, these users.

'Yeah.'

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway ...

Chad?

"Moomoo is thrilled to be included in the CBS Innovators series," says Chad Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Moomoo Technologies Inc. "We believe the moomoo platform is truly breaking new ground with its tools, community, and education." 

Moo moo is thrilled. Who the hell is this moo moo?!

'It's a cow.'

What?! It's a cow, running a company? The whole world has gone insane!

Listen, kooks, we can't have cows running companies.

'Why not?'

Er ...

'Seriously, boss. Why not?'

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else?

Yeah, next year ... from 1st January, obviously ... I'm going with The Xavier Rolet System ... Mondays to Fridays ... 24/7-ish. With no entertainments at all. The only danger is ... anxiety creeping in at the weekends when I'm "relaxing" ... however ... maybe I'll be too knackered to be anxious.

Of course, Owlman Land will alter that plan, but I don't know yet when I'll be seeing him in his land, so ...

Never mind.

You dig?

'Stock up on pasties, Mikey!'

Yeah, yeah.

Listen!

I remember, a few years ago, when I was sleeping in the other room ... a crazy commotion in the yard at midnight. Mad noise! "What's that?!" ... I thought. 'Ha! I know!' Shut up, Voice! I'm telling the story. 'Okay.' Anyway, I flashed my torch out of the window, and everything suddenly went quiet. You could have heard a pin drop. 'Ha!' And what did I see? 'Tell them!' Three or four baby foxes just staring up at me.

True story.

Laters.

'Bye!'