Tuesday 12 December 2023

[No. 1,158] Don't ask me

And ha uh[1], and aRound aRound a[1], and ha uh[2], and kook kook[1], and aRound aRound a[2], and oh oh ha ha uh[1], and kook kook[2], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[1], and oh oh ha ha uh[2], and kook kook kook[1], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[2], and er er er[1], and kook kook kook[2], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[1], and er er er[2], and whats new[1], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[2], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[1], and whats new[2], and its me spinning habit yes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[2], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[1], and its me spinning habit yes[2], and I cant I cant I cant[1], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[2], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[1], and I cant I cant I cant[2], and Im not in the mood[1], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[2], and listen[1], and Im not in the mood[2], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[1], and listen[2], and its a lie[1], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[2], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[1], and its a lie[2], and I dont surf or swim never mind[1], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[2], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[1], and I dont surf or swim never mind[2], and unless unless[1], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[2], and oh God[1], and unless unless[2], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[1], and oh God[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[2], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I see you crying praying maybe[1], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[2], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[1], and I see you crying praying maybe[2], and wild ones you dig[1], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[2], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[1], and wild ones you dig[2], and have they gone[1], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[2], and what a life[1], and have they gone[2], and aRound aRound aRound[1], and what a life[2], and yes[1], and aRound aRound aRound[2], and ha uh[3], and yes[2], and aRound aRound a[3], and kook kook[3], and oh oh ha ha uh[3], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[3], and kook kook kook[3], and er er er[3], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[3], and whats new[3], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[3], and its me spinning habit yes[3], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[3], and I cant I cant I cant[3], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[3], and Im not in the mood[3], and listen[3], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[3], and its a lie[3], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[3], and I dont surf or swim never mind[3], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[3], and unless unless[3], and oh God[3], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[3], and I see you crying praying maybe[3], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[3], and wild ones you dig[3], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[3], and have they gone[3], and what a life[3], and aRound aRound aRound[3], and yes[3], and

And ha uh[1], and aRound aRound a[1], and ha uh[2], and kook kook[1], and aRound aRound a[2], and oh oh ha ha uh[1], and kook kook[2], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[1], and oh oh ha ha uh[2], and kook kook kook[1], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[2], and er er er[1], and kook kook kook[2], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[1], and er er er[2], and whats new[1], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[2], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[1], and whats new[2], and its me spinning habit yes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[2], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[1], and its me spinning habit yes[2], and I cant I cant I cant[1], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[2], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[1], and I cant I cant I cant[2], and Im not in the mood[1], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[2], and listen[1], and Im not in the mood[2], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[1], and listen[2], and its a lie[1], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[2], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[1], and its a lie[2], and I dont surf or swim never mind[1], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[2], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[1], and I dont surf or swim never mind[2], and unless unless[1], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[2], and oh God[1], and unless unless[2], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[1], and oh God[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[2], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I see you crying praying maybe[1], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[2], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[1], and I see you crying praying maybe[2], and wild ones you dig[1], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[2], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[1], and wild ones you dig[2], and have they gone[1], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[2], and what a life[1], and have they gone[2], and aRound aRound aRound[1], and what a life[2], and yes[1], and aRound aRound aRound[2], and ha uh[3], and yes[2], and aRound aRound a[3], and kook kook[3], and oh oh ha ha uh[3], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[3], and kook kook kook[3], and er er er[3], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[3], and whats new[3], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[3], and its me spinning habit yes[3], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[3], and I cant I cant I cant[3], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[3], and Im not in the mood[3], and listen[3], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[3], and its a lie[3], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[3], and I dont surf or swim never mind[3], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[3], and unless unless[3], and oh God[3], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[3], and I see you crying praying maybe[3], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[3], and wild ones you dig[3], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[3], and have they gone[3], and what a life[3], and aRound aRound aRound[3], and yes[3], and

And ha uh[1], and aRound aRound a[1], and ha uh[2], and kook kook[1], and aRound aRound a[2], and oh oh ha ha uh[1], and kook kook[2], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[1], and oh oh ha ha uh[2], and kook kook kook[1], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[2], and er er er[1], and kook kook kook[2], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[1], and er er er[2], and whats new[1], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[2], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[1], and whats new[2], and its me spinning habit yes[1], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[2], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[1], and its me spinning habit yes[2], and I cant I cant I cant[1], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[2], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[1], and I cant I cant I cant[2], and Im not in the mood[1], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[2], and listen[1], and Im not in the mood[2], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[1], and listen[2], and its a lie[1], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[2], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[1], and its a lie[2], and I dont surf or swim never mind[1], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[2], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[1], and I dont surf or swim never mind[2], and unless unless[1], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[2], and oh God[1], and unless unless[2], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[1], and oh God[2], and ha ha ha[1], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[2], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[1], and ha ha ha[2], and I see you crying praying maybe[1], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[2], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[1], and I see you crying praying maybe[2], and wild ones you dig[1], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[2], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[1], and wild ones you dig[2], and have they gone[1], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[2], and what a life[1], and have they gone[2], and aRound aRound aRound[1], and what a life[2], and yes[1], and aRound aRound aRound[2], and ha uh[3], and yes[2], and aRound aRound a[3], and kook kook[3], and oh oh ha ha uh[3], and dont you ask me how Im feeling thinking is none of your business and none of mine actually[3], and kook kook kook[3], and er er er[3], and Im so ooo confused so ooo obviously[3], and whats new[3], and aRound aRound and aRound probably aint helping but I dont care I really dont care[3], and its me spinning habit yes[3], and I got to do it dont ask me why and you got to do it too oh dont ask me why I wont tell you[3], and I cant I cant I cant[3], and if you open your mouth with some absurd question for me that will be the ends of yous because[3], and Im not in the mood[3], and listen[3], and they say that worse things happen at the sea but but but the dolphins look pretty happy dont they[3], and its a lie[3], and the dolphins have got it made and even if you ask the lobsters I doubt they will complain[3], and I dont surf or swim never mind[3], and I just spin aRound here and so do you and I picked you to join me and you cant resist[3], and unless unless[3], and oh God[3], and you might be a square a wanderer of the cold earth who came here by mistake oh are you stuck now[3], and ha ha ha[3], and its the jam of me confused mind me mad soul youre dealing with and I cant see you coping[3], and I see you crying praying maybe[3], and but but oh but this aint the place for people who are easily disturbed easily upset by other realities[3], and wild ones you dig[3], and you better go if youre square and leave this to me and the kooks[3], and have they gone[3], and what a life[3], and aRound aRound aRound[3], and yes[3], and