Monday 4 December 2023

[No. 1,155]

And yeah yeah[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[1], and yeah yeah[2], and very few have managed it[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[2], and uh uh uh[1], and very few have managed it[2], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[1], and uh uh uh[2], and I dont know[1], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[2], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[1], and I dont know[2], and are you stuck[1], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[2], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[1], and are you stuck[2], and yeah well[1], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[2], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[1], and yeah well[2], and oh oh it could be worse[1], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[2], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[1], and oh oh it could be worse[2], and its worse at sea or so they say[1], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[2], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[1], and its worse at sea or so they say[2], and need a clean brain[1], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[2], and come on come on and you too[1], and need a clean brain[2], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[1], and come on come on and you too[2], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[1], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[2], and lines lines[1], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[2], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[1], and lines lines[2], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[1], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[2], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[1], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[2], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[1], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[2], and ooo all I gotta say now[1], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[2], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[1], and ooo all I gotta say now[2], and this aint everything I got[1], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[2], and yeah yeah[3], and this aint everything I got[2], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[3], and very few have managed it[3], and uh uh uh[3], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[3], and are you stuck[3], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[3], and yeah well[3], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[3], and oh oh it could be worse[3], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[3], and its worse at sea or so they say[3], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[3], and need a clean brain[3], and come on come on and you too[3], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[3], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[3], and lines lines[3], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[3], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[3], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[3], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[3], and ooo all I gotta say now[3], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[3], and this aint everything I got[3], and

And yeah yeah[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[1], and yeah yeah[2], and very few have managed it[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[2], and uh uh uh[1], and very few have managed it[2], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[1], and uh uh uh[2], and I dont know[1], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[2], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[1], and I dont know[2], and are you stuck[1], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[2], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[1], and are you stuck[2], and yeah well[1], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[2], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[1], and yeah well[2], and oh oh it could be worse[1], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[2], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[1], and oh oh it could be worse[2], and its worse at sea or so they say[1], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[2], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[1], and its worse at sea or so they say[2], and need a clean brain[1], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[2], and come on come on and you too[1], and need a clean brain[2], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[1], and come on come on and you too[2], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[1], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[2], and lines lines[1], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[2], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[1], and lines lines[2], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[1], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[2], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[1], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[2], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[1], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[2], and ooo all I gotta say now[1], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[2], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[1], and ooo all I gotta say now[2], and this aint everything I got[1], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[2], and yeah yeah[3], and this aint everything I got[2], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[3], and very few have managed it[3], and uh uh uh[3], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[3], and are you stuck[3], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[3], and yeah well[3], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[3], and oh oh it could be worse[3], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[3], and its worse at sea or so they say[3], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[3], and need a clean brain[3], and come on come on and you too[3], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[3], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[3], and lines lines[3], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[3], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[3], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[3], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[3], and ooo all I gotta say now[3], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[3], and this aint everything I got[3], and

And yeah yeah[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[1], and yeah yeah[2], and very few have managed it[1], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[2], and uh uh uh[1], and very few have managed it[2], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[1], and uh uh uh[2], and I dont know[1], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[2], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[1], and I dont know[2], and are you stuck[1], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[2], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[1], and are you stuck[2], and yeah well[1], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[2], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[1], and yeah well[2], and oh oh it could be worse[1], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[2], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[1], and oh oh it could be worse[2], and its worse at sea or so they say[1], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[2], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[1], and its worse at sea or so they say[2], and need a clean brain[1], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[2], and come on come on and you too[1], and need a clean brain[2], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[1], and come on come on and you too[2], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[1], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[2], and lines lines[1], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[2], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[1], and lines lines[2], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[1], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[2], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[1], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[2], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[1], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[2], and ooo all I gotta say now[1], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[2], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[1], and ooo all I gotta say now[2], and this aint everything I got[1], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[2], and yeah yeah[3], and this aint everything I got[2], and you know I still struggle to be utterly gone gone gone and you know it aint easy man[3], and very few have managed it[3], and uh uh uh[3], and because because the world is evil so ooo evil and it wants you stuck in its sticky jam[3], and I dont know[3], and maybe I need a real joker to sell my collected Yeats for some biscuits[3], and are you stuck[3], and the world the world so ooo evil and uh oh annoying[3], and yeah well[3], and aRound aRound and you could be stuck aRound here with me and my words words words[3], and oh oh it could be worse[3], and my jam aint that bad really and at least my reality is crazy enough to keep us alien[3], and its worse at sea or so they say[3], and Im not sure I agree with that actually because the dolphins seem to have a wonderful life[3], and need a clean brain[3], and come on come on and you too[3], and need to smash the TV and need to smash me stupid phone and I need to get real smart[3], and Ill get that load of blankness soon[3], and lines lines[3], and yeah all the other lines mostly freeness I suppose and gotta be intense though with titles that drag souls in[3], and keep them away from cold evil so vulgar ooo world[3], and ooo ooo ooo like you wont believe[3], and aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound aRound ha ha ha ooo ooo[3], and ooo all I gotta say now[3], and me brain is chaotic aRound here not clean but thats okay because you know you know dont you[3], and this aint everything I got[3], and