Monday 18 December 2023

[No. 1,159] Ooo ooo

And uh[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[1], and uh[2], and yeah thats right[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[2], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[1], and yeah thats right[2], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[1], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[2], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[1], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[2], and well well[1], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[2], and man come on come on[1], and well well[2], and aint it funny with words yes[1], and man come on come on[2], and yes it is you dig[1], and aint it funny with words yes[2], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[1], and yes it is you dig[2], and I just ache[1], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[2], and these might be wrong ha dont care[1], and I just ache[2], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[1], and these might be wrong ha dont care[2], and here we are again ah[1], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[2], and what do you say kook kook[1], and here we are again ah[2], and ooo ooo[1], and what do you say kook kook[2], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[1], and ooo ooo[2], and just dont care[1], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[2], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[1], and just dont care[2], and its what is it[1], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[2], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[1], and its what is it[2], and we like this dont we[1], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[2], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[1], and we like this dont we[2], and you you[1], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[2], and well[1], and you you[2], and pleasure[1], and well[2], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[1], and pleasure[2], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[1], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[2], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[1], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[2], and its totally all right[1], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[2], and no one notices anyway[1], and its totally all right[2], and thats a blessing[1], and no one notices anyway[2], and uh[3], and thats a blessing[2], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[3], and yeah thats right[3], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[3], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[3], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[3], and well well[3], and man come on come on[3], and aint it funny with words yes[3], and yes it is you dig[3], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[3], and I just ache[3], and these might be wrong ha dont care[3], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[3], and here we are again ah[3], and what do you say kook kook[3], and ooo ooo[3], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[3], and just dont care[3], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[3], and its what is it[3], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[3], and we like this dont we[3], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[3], and you you[3], and well[3], and pleasure[3], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[3], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[3], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[3], and its totally all right[3], and no one notices anyway[3], and thats a blessing[3], and

And uh[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[1], and uh[2], and yeah thats right[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[2], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[1], and yeah thats right[2], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[1], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[2], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[1], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[2], and well well[1], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[2], and man come on come on[1], and well well[2], and aint it funny with words yes[1], and man come on come on[2], and yes it is you dig[1], and aint it funny with words yes[2], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[1], and yes it is you dig[2], and I just ache[1], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[2], and these might be wrong ha dont care[1], and I just ache[2], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[1], and these might be wrong ha dont care[2], and here we are again ah[1], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[2], and what do you say kook kook[1], and here we are again ah[2], and ooo ooo[1], and what do you say kook kook[2], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[1], and ooo ooo[2], and just dont care[1], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[2], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[1], and just dont care[2], and its what is it[1], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[2], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[1], and its what is it[2], and we like this dont we[1], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[2], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[1], and we like this dont we[2], and you you[1], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[2], and well[1], and you you[2], and pleasure[1], and well[2], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[1], and pleasure[2], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[1], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[2], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[1], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[2], and its totally all right[1], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[2], and no one notices anyway[1], and its totally all right[2], and thats a blessing[1], and no one notices anyway[2], and uh[3], and thats a blessing[2], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[3], and yeah thats right[3], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[3], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[3], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[3], and well well[3], and man come on come on[3], and aint it funny with words yes[3], and yes it is you dig[3], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[3], and I just ache[3], and these might be wrong ha dont care[3], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[3], and here we are again ah[3], and what do you say kook kook[3], and ooo ooo[3], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[3], and just dont care[3], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[3], and its what is it[3], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[3], and we like this dont we[3], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[3], and you you[3], and well[3], and pleasure[3], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[3], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[3], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[3], and its totally all right[3], and no one notices anyway[3], and thats a blessing[3], and

And uh[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[1], and uh[2], and yeah thats right[1], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[2], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[1], and yeah thats right[2], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[1], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[2], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[1], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[2], and well well[1], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[2], and man come on come on[1], and well well[2], and aint it funny with words yes[1], and man come on come on[2], and yes it is you dig[1], and aint it funny with words yes[2], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[1], and yes it is you dig[2], and I just ache[1], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[2], and these might be wrong ha dont care[1], and I just ache[2], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[1], and these might be wrong ha dont care[2], and here we are again ah[1], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[2], and what do you say kook kook[1], and here we are again ah[2], and ooo ooo[1], and what do you say kook kook[2], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[1], and ooo ooo[2], and just dont care[1], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[2], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[1], and just dont care[2], and its what is it[1], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[2], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[1], and its what is it[2], and we like this dont we[1], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[2], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[1], and we like this dont we[2], and you you[1], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[2], and well[1], and you you[2], and pleasure[1], and well[2], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[1], and pleasure[2], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[1], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[2], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[1], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[2], and its totally all right[1], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[2], and no one notices anyway[1], and its totally all right[2], and thats a blessing[1], and no one notices anyway[2], and uh[3], and thats a blessing[2], and come on ooo ooo come on yeah[3], and yeah thats right[3], and do you feel ooo ooo do you[3], and ooo ooo what more do you want ooo ooo I aint no cow and I say ooo ooo like a poet man[3], and a real one at the end of his tether tired man[3], and well well[3], and man come on come on[3], and aint it funny with words yes[3], and yes it is you dig[3], and I know it ooo ooo but this is my moment off these moments off from the stress of finding the right words[3], and I just ache[3], and these might be wrong ha dont care[3], and Im tired can only really say ooo ooo to you now ha[3], and here we are again ah[3], and what do you say kook kook[3], and ooo ooo[3], and aRound aRound and er er aRound I suppose lets keep going it will make sense uh never never at all[3], and just dont care[3], and ooo ooo I will say as much as I like[3], and its what is it[3], and ha ha ha such freedom that you wont find in the so called real world where everything is a pain[3], and we like this dont we[3], and just sounds ooo ooo sounds all right to me[3], and you you[3], and well[3], and pleasure[3], and yes yes this is our pleasure with words words that were only lightly and slightly holding on to[3], and the best we can because we are nearly gone[3], and I know I know we uh always try to keep going for some reason maybe our sins oh bad karma shit like[3], and its totally all right[3], and no one notices anyway[3], and thats a blessing[3], and