Monday 11 December 2023

[No. 1,157]

And uh uh[1], and life goes on[1], and uh uh[2], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[1], and life goes on[2], and the soul cant be touched and[1], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[2], and maybe thats[1], and the soul cant be touched and[2], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[1], and maybe thats[2], and do you you you[1], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[2], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[1], and do you you you[2], and who cares anyway[1], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[2], and beyond the three ha ha ha[1], and who cares anyway[2], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[1], and beyond the three ha ha ha[2], and or not so ooo obviously[1], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[2], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[1], and or not so ooo obviously[2], and or to hate[1], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[2], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[1], and or to hate[2], and aRound even more yes[1], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[2], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[1], and aRound even more yes[2], and this is like freedom compared[1], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[2], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[1], and this is like freedom compared[2], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[1], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[2], and lets break ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[1], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[2], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[1], and lets br eak ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[2], and I hope not I mean[1], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[2], and look loooooooook[1], and I hope not I mean[2], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[1], and look loooooooook[2], and terrible[1], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[2], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[1], and terrible[2], and ha ha[1], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[2], and but but BUT we are happy here[1], and ha ha[2], and right here now[1], and but but BUT we are happy here[2], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[1], and right here now[2], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[1], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[2], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[1], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[2], and the happy few yes[1], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[2], and uh uh[3], and the happy few yes[2], and life goes on[3], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[3], and the soul cant be touched and[3], and maybe thats[3], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[3], and do you you you[3], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[3], and who cares anyway[3], and beyond the three ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[3], and or not so ooo obviously[3], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[3], and or to hate[3], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[3], and aRound even more yes[3], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[3], and this is like freedom compared[3], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[3], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[3], and lets b  r  e  a  k ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[3], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[3], and I hope not I mean[3], and look loooooooook[3], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[3], and terrible[3], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[3], and ha ha[3], and but but BUT we are happy here[3], and right here now[3], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[3], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[3], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[3], and the happy few yes[3], and

And uh uh[1], and life goes on[1], and uh uh[2], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[1], and life goes on[2], and the soul cant be touched and[1], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[2], and maybe thats[1], and the soul cant be touched and[2], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[1], and maybe thats[2], and do you you you[1], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[2], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[1], and do you you you[2], and who cares anyway[1], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[2], and beyond the three ha ha ha[1], and who cares anyway[2], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[1], and beyond the three ha ha ha[2], and or not so ooo obviously[1], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[2], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[1], and or not so ooo obviously[2], and or to hate[1], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[2], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[1], and or to hate[2], and aRound even more yes[1], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[2], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[1], and aRound even more yes[2], and this is like freedom compared[1], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[2], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[1], and this is like freedom compared[2], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[1], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[2], and lets break ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[1], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[2], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[1], and lets br eak ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[2], and I hope not I mean[1], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[2], and look loooooooook[1], and I hope not I mean[2], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[1], and look loooooooook[2], and terrible[1], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[2], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[1], and terrible[2], and ha ha[1], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[2], and but but BUT we are happy here[1], and ha ha[2], and right here now[1], and but but BUT we are happy here[2], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[1], and right here now[2], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[1], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[2], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[1], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[2], and the happy few yes[1], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[2], and uh uh[3], and the happy few yes[2], and life goes on[3], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[3], and the soul cant be touched and[3], and maybe thats[3], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[3], and do you you you[3], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[3], and who cares anyway[3], and beyond the three ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[3], and or not so ooo obviously[3], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[3], and or to hate[3], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[3], and aRound even more yes[3], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[3], and this is like freedom compared[3], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[3], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[3], and lets b  r  e  a  k ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[3], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[3], and I hope not I mean[3], and look loooooooook[3], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[3], and terrible[3], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[3], and ha ha[3], and but but BUT we are happy here[3], and right here now[3], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[3], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[3], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[3], and the happy few yes[3], and

And uh uh[1], and life goes on[1], and uh uh[2], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[1], and life goes on[2], and the soul cant be touched and[1], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[2], and maybe thats[1], and the soul cant be touched and[2], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[1], and maybe thats[2], and do you you you[1], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[2], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[1], and do you you you[2], and who cares anyway[1], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[2], and beyond the three ha ha ha[1], and who cares anyway[2], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[1], and beyond the three ha ha ha[2], and or not so ooo obviously[1], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[2], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[1], and or not so ooo obviously[2], and or to hate[1], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[2], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[1], and or to hate[2], and aRound even more yes[1], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[2], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[1], and aRound even more yes[2], and this is like freedom compared[1], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[2], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[1], and this is like freedom compared[2], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[1], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[2], and lets break ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[1], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[2], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[1], and lets br eak ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[2], and I hope not I mean[1], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[2], and look loooooooook[1], and I hope not I mean[2], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[1], and look loooooooook[2], and terrible[1], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[2], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[1], and terrible[2], and ha ha[1], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[2], and but but BUT we are happy here[1], and ha ha[2], and right here now[1], and but but BUT we are happy here[2], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[1], and right here now[2], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[1], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[2], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[1], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[2], and the happy few yes[1], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[2], and uh uh[3], and the happy few yes[2], and life goes on[3], and we can imagine black holes coming to get us I suppose but dont worry about that shit[3], and the soul cant be touched and[3], and maybe thats[3], and Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing I mean some people need their souls touched[3], and do you you you[3], and aRound aRound here no black holes here yet[3], and who cares anyway[3], and beyond the three ha ha ha[3], and aRound aRound I find yes dont you that aRound makes perfect sense or not at times like this[3], and or not so ooo obviously[3], and this yes and this yes and these moments to cherish[3], and or to hate[3], and theres no getting away unless the three beyond it and into a literary black hole uh I dont know[3], and aRound even more yes[3], and I dont want to know cant even think now which is a blessing[3], and this is like freedom compared[3], and to to to that poem all the poems actually and I wont need to polish this all that much[3], and its so ooo ooo ooo nice[3], and lets b  r  e  a  k ha ha ha who cares no ooo one am I right oh you kook you you know Im right[3], and you aint no square no wanderer are you[3], and I hope not I mean[3], and look loooooooook[3], and I see them and we see them together stumbling over the cold earth without a goddamn clue and how sad[3], and terrible[3], and yeah yeah its a tragedy[3], and ha ha[3], and but but BUT we are happy here[3], and right here now[3], and aRound aRound they cant see us cant know us and we are free from them yippee[3], and me brain crumbles Im fine with it[3], and look look look at you look at me us together ha ha[3], and the happy few yes[3], and