Tuesday 19 December 2023

[No. 1,160] These lines are chaotic

And uh[1], and Im afraid yes but[1], and uh[2], and you you[1], and Im afraid yes but[2], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[1], and you you[2], and what does it matter it dont[1], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[2], and it really dont[1], and what does it matter it dont[2], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[1], and it really dont[2], and cry cry all right baby[1], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[2], and you baby[1], and cry cry all right baby[2], and listen to me listen[1], and you baby[2], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[1], and listen to me listen[2], and Christ its unbelievable[1], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[2], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[1], and Christ its unbelievable[2], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[1], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[2], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[1], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[2], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[1], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[2], and lets stay hard all of us yes[1], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[2], and can you though[1], and lets stay hard all of us yes[2], and Im not sure about you[1], and can you though[2], and kook or square[1], and Im not sure about you[2], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[1], and kook or square[2], and but thats my life[1], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[2], and the spiders[1], and but thats my life[2], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[1], and the spiders[2], and ha uh ha[1], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[2], and I mean ah come on[1], and ha uh ha[2], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[1], and I mean ah come on[2], and ooo oooh[1], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[2], and COME ON[1], and ooo oooh[2], and dont even try living like me[1], and COME ON[2], and well try[1], and dont even try living like me[2], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[1], and well try[2], and can you[1], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[2], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[1], and can you[2], and well[1], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[2], and its the chaos you know[1], and well[2], and do you know[1], and its the chaos you know[2], and do you[1], and do you know[2], and uh[3], and do you[2], and Im afraid yes but[3], and you you[3], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[3], and what does it matter it dont[3], and it really dont[3], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[3], and cry cry all right baby[3], and you baby[3], and listen to me listen[3], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[3], and Christ its unbelievable[3], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[3], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[3], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[3], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[3], and lets stay hard all of us yes[3], and can you though[3], and Im not sure about you[3], and kook or square[3], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[3], and but thats my life[3], and the spiders[3], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I mean ah come on[3], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[3], and ooo oooh[3], and COME ON[3], and dont even try living like me[3], and well try[3], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[3], and can you[3], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[3], and well[3], and its the chaos you know[3], and do you know[3], and do you[3], and

And uh[1], and Im afraid yes but[1], and uh[2], and you you[1], and Im afraid yes but[2], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[1], and you you[2], and what does it matter it dont[1], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[2], and it really dont[1], and what does it matter it dont[2], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[1], and it really dont[2], and cry cry all right baby[1], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[2], and you baby[1], and cry cry all right baby[2], and listen to me listen[1], and you baby[2], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[1], and listen to me listen[2], and Christ its unbelievable[1], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[2], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[1], and Christ its unbelievable[2], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[1], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[2], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[1], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[2], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[1], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[2], and lets stay hard all of us yes[1], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[2], and can you though[1], and lets stay hard all of us yes[2], and Im not sure about you[1], and can you though[2], and kook or square[1], and Im not sure about you[2], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[1], and kook or square[2], and but thats my life[1], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[2], and the spiders[1], and but thats my life[2], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[1], and the spiders[2], and ha uh ha[1], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[2], and I mean ah come on[1], and ha uh ha[2], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[1], and I mean ah come on[2], and ooo oooh[1], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[2], and COME ON[1], and ooo oooh[2], and dont even try living like me[1], and COME ON[2], and well try[1], and dont even try living like me[2], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[1], and well try[2], and can you[1], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[2], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[1], and can you[2], and well[1], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[2], and its the chaos you know[1], and well[2], and do you know[1], and its the chaos you know[2], and do you[1], and do you know[2], and uh[3], and do you[2], and Im afraid yes but[3], and you you[3], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[3], and what does it matter it dont[3], and it really dont[3], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[3], and cry cry all right baby[3], and you baby[3], and listen to me listen[3], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[3], and Christ its unbelievable[3], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[3], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[3], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[3], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[3], and lets stay hard all of us yes[3], and can you though[3], and Im not sure about you[3], and kook or square[3], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[3], and but thats my life[3], and the spiders[3], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I mean ah come on[3], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[3], and ooo oooh[3], and COME ON[3], and dont even try living like me[3], and well try[3], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[3], and can you[3], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[3], and well[3], and its the chaos you know[3], and do you know[3], and do you[3], and

And uh[1], and Im afraid yes but[1], and uh[2], and you you[1], and Im afraid yes but[2], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[1], and you you[2], and what does it matter it dont[1], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[2], and it really dont[1], and what does it matter it dont[2], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[1], and it really dont[2], and cry cry all right baby[1], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[2], and you baby[1], and cry cry all right baby[2], and listen to me listen[1], and you baby[2], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[1], and listen to me listen[2], and Christ its unbelievable[1], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[2], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[1], and Christ its unbelievable[2], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[1], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[2], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[1], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[2], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[1], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[2], and lets stay hard all of us yes[1], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[2], and can you though[1], and lets stay hard all of us yes[2], and Im not sure about you[1], and can you though[2], and kook or square[1], and Im not sure about you[2], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[1], and kook or square[2], and but thats my life[1], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[2], and the spiders[1], and but thats my life[2], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[1], and the spiders[2], and ha uh ha[1], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[2], and I mean ah come on[1], and ha uh ha[2], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[1], and I mean ah come on[2], and ooo oooh[1], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[2], and COME ON[1], and ooo oooh[2], and dont even try living like me[1], and COME ON[2], and well try[1], and dont even try living like me[2], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[1], and well try[2], and can you[1], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[2], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[1], and can you[2], and well[1], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[2], and its the chaos you know[1], and well[2], and do you know[1], and its the chaos you know[2], and do you[1], and do you know[2], and uh[3], and do you[2], and Im afraid yes but[3], and you you[3], and never you ever mind you understand please tell me you understand my kind of sense yes[3], and what does it matter it dont[3], and it really dont[3], and ha ha ha come on you laugh now oh what else you gonna do[3], and cry cry all right baby[3], and you baby[3], and listen to me listen[3], and aRound aRound listen I try my best aRound here and some of you want bloody miracles man[3], and Christ its unbelievable[3], and you people are ridiculous with your demands[3], and if you knew the pressures the stress the words words words streaming from the cosmos twenty four seven[3], and I never close I cant Im not allowed to[3], and its my duty to accept these words and maybe I should break some no no no not today my friends[3], and lets stay hard all of us yes[3], and can you though[3], and Im not sure about you[3], and kook or square[3], and if only you you knew the rain the cold too yes with the words oh I know you wouldnt cope[3], and but thats my life[3], and the spiders[3], and you might like to say oh no oh oh no I couldnt live like that Mikey[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I mean ah come on[3], and knowing me as I do I might like to reply yeah I know youre weak youre weak as shit my friend[3], and ooo oooh[3], and COME ON[3], and dont even try living like me[3], and well try[3], and the Bohemian way aint for soft souls you know[3], and can you[3], and me Im hard as nails with me words and visions and dreams all the time seriously[3], and well[3], and its the chaos you know[3], and do you know[3], and do you[3], and