Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ian Hannam has been fined by the FSA, and so now he resigns ...

'My advice? Leave JPMorgan Cazenove. Those muthas don't appreciate you. What you need to do is get yourself into the desert. You'll be a new man in the desert. You will forget in the desert. You will see visions. Money will burn within you. Try it. What have you got to lose?'

That's from August 2008. My advice to Ian Hannam. Did he listen? What do you think? Well, it's been more than three years ...

'The Dead Shark That Refuses To Believe In Death (FSA) has today published a Decision Notice for Ian Hannam, the Chairman of Capital Markets at J P Morgan Cazenove. The Decision Notice indicates that the dead shark has decided to fine Hannam £450,000 for market abuse.' More, than is healthy.

All this could have been avoided. Why didn't Ian go into the desert when he had the chance? Now it's too late. The desert has gone, and Ian is lost to us ...

_________________________


To tell you the truth, I wish I could get back to the desert. I'm just as lost as Ian. My mouth is dry. My skin is dry. My soul is dry. Maybe I am the desert. Maybe I don't have to get back to anywhere.

I shouldn't abandon this blog. I should abandon the idea that I've got to entertain anyone. (Not that I've ever had much of an idea like that. I've had a little bit of an idea like that. I must squeeze it out. I must destroy it, for my salvation - or at least for my peace of mind.) I, I, I ...

I need cheering up. I wouldn't mind spending some time with those two lovely lesbians over on the FSA's website.