Thursday 26 April 2012

[No. 8] We have Arthur Roulac and his Three Court hedge fund

And our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[1], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[1], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[1], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[1], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[1], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[2], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[1], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[1], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[1], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![2], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![3], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[3], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[2], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[2], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[2], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[3], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[2], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[3], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[3], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[3], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[3], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[3], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[3], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[3], and

And our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[1], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[1], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[1], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[1], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[1], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[2], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[1], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[1], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[1], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![2], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![3], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[3], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[2], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[2], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[2], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[3], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[2], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[3], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[3], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[3], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[3], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[3], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[3], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[3], and

And our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[1], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[1], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[1], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[1], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[1], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[1], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[2], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[1], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[1], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[1], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![1], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![2], and what did Arthur do with Dry Brook Capital Partners?, and so he sold it, and so he sold it, and, yes, he sold it, to Citigroup![3], and Arthur Roulac has founded Three Court in New York, and he's got this distressed debt vehicle going round and round with $20 million in assets under management[3], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[2], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[2], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[2], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[2], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[2], and that was Arthur Roulac, and this is Arthur Roulac, just hedge funding again, and it never goes out of style[3], and our Arthur, oh, he was a high-yield and distressed securities research chief at Nomura[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[2], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[2], and who's got half a million dollars to invest?, and who can pay 1 per cent for management?, and who can pay 10 per cent for performance?[3], and this Three Court of Arthur's will invest in stressed debt, and it will invest in distressed debt, and it will invest in leveraged equities[3], and we're talking offshore master fund, and we're talking onshore feeder fund[3], and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy, and it's Three Court, and I'm dizzy[3], and I can't be thinking about Arthur, and I wanna be three, and I wanna go, go, go[3], and these words are easy, but others are hard, and these words are dirty words - man, I want the hard, clean words[3], and Arthur's family love him, and Arthur's friends love him, and we love him - even though we've only just heard about the mad bastard, and that's our passion[3], and oh God, and it just so happens that I/we know it'll be more than three[3], and