Tuesday 17 April 2012

[No. 6] The Mike Corcell interview we'll probably never escape from

And, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[1], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[1], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[1], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[1], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[1], and will you shut up about the cage?[1], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[1], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[1], and they never found the bodies, did they?[1], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[1], and don't you feel guilty at all?[1], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[1], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[1], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[1], and how do you like it, going round and round?[1], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![1], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[2], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[2], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![2], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[3], and will you shut up about the cage?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[2], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[3], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[2], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[3], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[2], and will you shut up about the cage?[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[3], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[3], and don't you feel guilty at all?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[3], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[3], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[2], and don't you feel guilty at all?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[2], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[3], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[2], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[3], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![3], and

And, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[1], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[1], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[1], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[1], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[1], and will you shut up about the cage?[1], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[1], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[1], and they never found the bodies, did they?[1], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[1], and don't you feel guilty at all?[1], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[1], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[1], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[1], and how do you like it, going round and round?[1], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![1], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[2], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[2], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![2], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[3], and will you shut up about the cage?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[2], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[3], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[2], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[3], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[2], and will you shut up about the cage?[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[3], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[3], and don't you feel guilty at all?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[3], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[3], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[2], and don't you feel guilty at all?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[2], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[3], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[2], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[3], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![3], and

And, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[1], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[1], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[1], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[1], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[1], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[1], and will you shut up about the cage?[1], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[1], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[1], and they never found the bodies, did they?[1], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[1], and don't you feel guilty at all?[1], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[1], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[1], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[1], and how do you like it, going round and round?[1], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![1], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[2], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[2], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![2], and, Mikey, I mean, Mike, you love it at RWC Partners, despite the cage they keep you in, don't you?[3], and will you shut up about the cage?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[2], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mr Corcell, you're the head of team of some kind of US equity long-short strategy, is that right?[3], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[2], and how do you like living in a cage, really?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[2], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[2], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[2], and is Dion Purll as strange as they say?[3], and he's not strange at all, honestly, and I'm not even discussing Dion Purll, and he's, well, as you can imagine, and I don't want to say, so[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[2], and will you shut up about the cage?[3], and they never found the bodies, did they?[3], and, Mike, I mean, Mikey, you know I love it at RWC, and I've told you before that they don't keep me in a cage[3], and don't you feel guilty at all?[2], and fuckin' A it's right, Mikey, I mean, Mr Fowke, because I'm American and I wouldn't have it any other way[3], and will you ever tell us the truth about those five analysts?[3], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[2], and don't you feel guilty at all?[3], and I can't explain the excitement, and I don't even know what you're talking about, and I wish I didn't know, Jesus, and I can't get the taste out of mouth, and my mouth is watering now, so[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[2], and you've got to believe me that I've told the truth, and I don't know what happened to those analysts, and no one knows, and it's all water under the bridge now, surely?[3], and what is it about the taste of human flesh that excites you so?[3], and I'm as sad as anyone that the bodies were never found, and I can't turn back the clock, and what do you want from me, anyway, man?[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[2], and life is too short, and you know this, Mr Fowke, and life is too short for guilt[3], and how do you like it, going round and round?[3], and I feel sick, and I want to get off, please, and how can you live like this, and will it be more than three, Christ?![3], and