Sunday 22 April 2012

A note for my benefit as much as anyone else's

(But I like to write about what I'm getting up to.)

Firstly, I might have to slow my conceptual literature down a bit because I think it's interfering with my adverts. I'll probably go without ads one day.

Secondly, I've been looking into music publishing, and it really is a nightmare - or it can be. So I've decided I'm going to take as much time as I need writing my new songs. They've got to be really great songs. Otherwise, I won't get offered any decent deals, might not even be able to get people to listen to my songs, and "good" songs will only make a few quid anyway. Basically, good is not good enough.

Right, that's it. As you were.


Update (8.30pm): I'm not going to write that Gilly, Gilly lyric now. Too whimsical. I'll have to think of something else. It doesn't matter. My other song is inspired by my angel. I'm suffering total anxiety at the moment. I feel like I'm running out of time.