Wednesday 4 April 2012

[No. 1] Never be three

And there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[1], and words that don't make sense[1], and not that I care[1], and it could go on forever[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[1], and words that don't make sense[2], and there's so much pain hidden[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[1], and repeat this until you're sick[1], and it just so happens that I hate them[1], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[2], and all put together a jumble[1], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it could go on forever[2], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[1], and their self-righteousness sickens me[1], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[1], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[2], and there's so much pain hidden[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[1], and it's so real to me their stupidity[1], and it's so unreal to me their belief[1], and I'm seriously crying[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and words that don't make sense[3], and all put together a jumble[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[2], and it just so happens that I hate them[2], and it could go on forever[3], and all put together a jumble[3], and repeat this until you're sick[2], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[2], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[2], and I'm seriously crying[2], and there's so much pain hidden[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[2], and not that I care[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[3], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[3], and it just so happens that I hate them[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[3], and not that I care[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[3], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[3], and repeat this until you're sick[3], and I'm seriously crying[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[3], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and

And there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[1], and words that don't make sense[1], and not that I care[1], and it could go on forever[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[1], and words that don't make sense[2], and there's so much pain hidden[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[1], and repeat this until you're sick[1], and it just so happens that I hate them[1], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[2], and all put together a jumble[1], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it could go on forever[2], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[1], and their self-righteousness sickens me[1], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[1], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[2], and there's so much pain hidden[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[1], and it's so real to me their stupidity[1], and it's so unreal to me their belief[1], and I'm seriously crying[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and words that don't make sense[3], and all put together a jumble[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[2], and it just so happens that I hate them[2], and it could go on forever[3], and all put together a jumble[3], and repeat this until you're sick[2], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[2], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[2], and I'm seriously crying[2], and there's so much pain hidden[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[2], and not that I care[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[3], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[3], and it just so happens that I hate them[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[3], and not that I care[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[3], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[3], and repeat this until you're sick[3], and I'm seriously crying[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[3], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and

And there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[1], and words that don't make sense[1], and not that I care[1], and it could go on forever[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[1], and words that don't make sense[2], and there's so much pain hidden[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[1], and repeat this until you're sick[1], and it just so happens that I hate them[1], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[2], and all put together a jumble[1], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it could go on forever[2], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[1], and their self-righteousness sickens me[1], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[1], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[1], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[2], and there's so much pain hidden[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[1], and it's so real to me their stupidity[1], and it's so unreal to me their belief[1], and I'm seriously crying[1], and because I haven't got the power to stop it[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and words that don't make sense[3], and all put together a jumble[2], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[2], and it just so happens that I hate them[2], and it could go on forever[3], and all put together a jumble[3], and repeat this until you're sick[2], and there's so much fucking chaos everywhere[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[2], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[2], and I'm seriously crying[2], and there's so much pain hidden[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[2], and not that I care[2], and there's so much dirt they don't even notice[3], and all wrong like it's all right for them bastards[3], and it just so happens that I hate them[3], and it's so real to me their stupidity[3], and not that I care[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[2], and there's so much life that doesn't even touch them[3], and their self-righteousness sickens me[3], and I'm stuck round and round in this hell[3], and repeat this until you're sick[3], and I'm seriously crying[3], and it's so unreal to me their belief[3], and their egos strike me as being so ridiculous[3], and it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and