Thursday 12 April 2012

[No. 5] So, it's eternity

And it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[1], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[1], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[1], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[1], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[2], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[1], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[2], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[3], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[3], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[3], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and

And it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[1], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[1], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[1], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[1], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[2], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[1], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[2], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[3], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[3], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[3], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and

And it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[1], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[1], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[1], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[1], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[1], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[1], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[2], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[1], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[1], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[2], and I don't want to stop, and I'm comfortable with the structure, and I know, and I see, and you are here, too, ooo, with your aching soul, and we might find happiness, one day[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[2], and money's always been the way, and it's so beautiful, and it's such a beautiful way, and you know this from five years ago[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[2], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[2], and we could go on, oh, and I think we are, and, yes, I know we are, and let's prepare for a long spin, and a wild one[3], and it's pretty safe here, from the beginning to here, and no one can touch us, and we're practically invisible here, and so I doubt any of those outsiders will even notice, really[3], and one day, here, and we're gonna be free, just three in our minds, no, it's hard to believe, our heavenly hell, and one day, and just one day, here, that lasts, keeps on[3], and let a money spider crawl over your face, and enjoy the moment, and love the spider, and love money[3], and it's like jazz, and it's like jazz money, and I can't stop bopping to the beat, and we hear those notes[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[2], and it's no use inviting the slaves along, as they won't appreciate our love, and they think they're dealing with important stuff[3], and I am the light of the world, and they are the darkness, and God is fire in the head[3], and I know you'll never guess but it just so happens that I know it'll be more than three[3], and