Thursday 11 December 2014

Kenneth Hillen? Oh, it doesn't matter who he is

Well, well ... well. / I hope you understand now, dear reader(s). It's not rocket science, is it, eh? It doesn't matter who anyone is! It really doesn't. ('A massive breakthrough, boss!' Yeah.) / ... / However, for old times' sake, I can tell you a couple of things about our Kenny. He's just joined Montreux Capital Management. And, er ... he's going to be giving them some advice on corporate structure and ... other stuff, like, er, credit and that. 'Nice.' I don't know. / Where Kenny comes from though isn't too clear. 'Where do any of us come from?' I mean, where he used to work, Voice. ('Oh. I thought you were being philosophical.' No. I wasn't.) It's either Scotland at Bank of Ireland or ... Ireland at Bank of Scotland. 'Eh?' If that makes any sense. 'Well ...' Personally, I don't think it makes any sense at all. 'No.' But I won't be losing any sleep over it. This is the last post of the week, man. And I'm tired. So very tired. Roll on Christmas!

...

Not much else.

Is it just me, or are there more freaks about these days? Every time I look out of my window ... Like earlier. Some guy was hanging around the front garden and alleyway. I've seen him before, by another house further down the street. What motivates these people?

Well, well ... yeah. I'll see you next week, reader(s). Laters.