Thursday 26 February 2015

Stevie Cohen made $1.3 billion in 2014!

That's all right, ain't it? I mean, some people, like me, would be happy to earn that much, in say, five years. I think Stevie's done brilliantly to make it in one year.

...

Oh, I'm exhausted. That's enough finance. End of the week and all that. Pub tomorrow, unless I get one of my migraines.

Music news? Madonna fell off the stage last night at the Brits, didn't she? Oh, it's a real shame. Unfortunately, as you get older, you know ... these things happen. I wonder if there's a care home for old pop stars. (There should be. I know old actors go to such places.) But who's going to tell her?

Ed Sheeran won best album. Well, well ... I think he's a good guitar player. I'll say that for him. And a good performer. I'm not crazy about his music though.

My music?! All right. I'll see what I can do this Sunday. I'm not making any promises. It all depends, man ... the mood I'm in, yeah? And I won't want to record if there are a few good films on, like last Sunday. Er ... Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, War Games, and Top Gun. You can't beat that shit.

Well, laters, dear reader(s). Have a nice weekend.