Thursday 25 April 2019

Yeah, it's a night post

The last post of the week, dear reader(s). And, yes, I am listening to Brian Eno's Apollo, for your information. So what? I like it, man. I find it soothing at the end of a hellish day.

And most of my days are hellish days these days. I don't tell you everything BECAUSE(!) ... you wouldn't be able to bear it.

I tried to lower the action on my Yamaha acoustic guitar earlier, but I shaved too much off the Tusq saddle and now it's useless. So I've gone back to the old plastic one. I managed to shave that one properly. It works all right. I mean, it will have to do for now. I'm basically facing an emergency situation. I don't know what will happen to me this year if I can't make decent recordings of my songs.

But don't worry about it, kook(s)!

How was your day? "Oh, really? That's nice" ... or ... "Oh, really? I'm sorry to hear that."

I don't know, do I? Christ!

...

Actually, I'm not depressed. I'm more angry. A bit like Tony Montana after Frank Lopez sent those two idiots to whack him at The Babylon Club.

And anger gives you energy. Big time. My day has lasted from half six in the morning to NOW(!), and, uh, half one in the morning. / I ain't going back to being like The Dude in The Big Lebowski. Do you know what I mean? Those days are over!

...

After sorting my guitar out, I rehearsed Stella for a while. 

...

Okay, okay. I'm listening to David Sylvian now. The second CD of Gone to Earth. The instrumental stuff. I don't want to hear his voice.

I used to like his voice, in my youth. I used to come home from school when I was in the sixth form and collapse on to my bed and listen to the whole of this album until dinnertime. I wasn't worn out or anything. It's just the way I was.

I even looked like him - with my hair, clothes, makeup, and that. I have a photo to prove it! And, no, I will not be posting the photo on this blog. Not even in a temporary post.

Good night!