Tuesday 11 August 2020

I've finally cleansed myself

Over the years I've flirted with various ideas ... left-wing ideas, right-wing ideas, religious ideas ... BUT(!) now I am very happy to announce ... that I have no ideas at all. I believe in nothing, kooks. Nothing!

Ha, ha, ha!

Well, that's not completely true. I believe in three things ...

1] I believe in myself.

2] I believe in my goals.

3] I believe in my vision.

So, I'm not a nihilist. Life has the meaning that I have given it.

This is the final stripping away of dirt to reveal the Caesar beneath.

Do you understand?

You could learn a lot from me.

Of course, I understand that most of you will not want to learn. It's dangerous ... spiritually, psychologically, whatever.

That's fine.

Everyone should choose their own path - if they are able to.

Able? I don't mean that someone or something will stop them. (Although that could happen.) I mean ... they may not realize that they've got to choose. It's what the cosmos demands.

Alas, too many people have been programmed. That's the problem.

However, it's not my problem, man, so ... I don't get upset about it, really. No. What do I care? I don't care.

...

Julius Caesar thought he was descended from the gods. That was a brilliant choice! I take my hat off to him.

I believe I'm the reincarnation of Julius Caesar. That's my brilliant choice. One of many, actually.

Do you get the picture?