Tuesday 18 August 2020

Stuff

Yeah, yeah. Stuff, stuff. Just stuff. Probably music stuff. I don't know. It doesn't matter, does it?

I'll soon have my BIG TEN. It doesn't matter if the next song is a ballad. I mean, I don't know what it will be, man, but it doesn't matter. I've got the first album. I can write songs like Stella and, and ... And Rain Came Down anytime in the future. It's getting the BIG TEN that matters.

Then I can relax? Ha! No, I won't relax, but the pressure will definitely be off.

I'll finish the lyric for I Love You ... this week? I don't know. I'm going to try and make it the greatest ever love song, yes. And it will be called I Love You. Ha, ha, ha! People will think I'm taking the piss. Oh, I'm not. It's just the way these things turn out. Ask the cosmos about it. The cosmos knows.

...

Films on my phone?

I'm going to need a bigger SD card. I bought The 'Burbs recently, too. And The Big Lebowski.

Some of the films are strangely expensive. I paid £7.99 for The Likely Lads. I really like the film, but most people wouldn't be willing to pay more than £3 for it. I mean, that's what it's worth.

The 'Burbs was a bargain at £3.99 - !!! / Rick Ducommun is brilliant in the film, by the way. He should have been a bigger star.

...

That Yesterday film? Listen! If Jack Malik had really written all those songs, he would have been more confident, maybe even arrogant - and then he could have fought off his demonic manager. Not Ellie. The American one.

I like how people think the film is a fantasy. No one really believes a single songwriter could come along like that these days ...

Never mind.

...

Richmond? Now that the weather has cooled down, I might go for a walk this week. As long as it's not raining.

Maybe I'll live there one day. Maybe I'll forget Malibu. Maybe I'll stay in England. I could divide my time between Richmond and St Ives. That wouldn't be a bad life, would it?

...

Some thoughts ... of the day, like.

Don't let people tell you how to live, kook(s).

And don't let them tell you what you should be concerned about.

You are an individual. At least, I hope you are. 

Do you know what I mean?

Anyway ...

Laters!