Wednesday 5 August 2020

No PR emails, and nothing to write about

So ...

'You could go looking for news, boss.' Yeah, I'm not doing that. 'You deleted some emails.' I know, Voice. I didn't like them. 'Why not?' They weren't to my taste. 'You're too picky.' Whatever.

I don't mind writing about nothing. Actually, I enjoy it.

I walked to Richmond and back yesterday. I enjoy doing that, too. But it's nothing, really. I might stop it.

I've been jamming around, trying to get that new chorus I need. The ideas have been a bit bland so far. That's all right. The first chorus I wrote for And Rain Came Down was rubbish, and I nearly kept it. Then I got inspired. Just a few moments. Those moments always come. I've got to be patient, man.

Pretty soon, I will have nine of my BIG TEN. 'Yippee!'

I'm still doing the hypnosis. It works better if you don't completely lose track of what's happening, I reckon. Yes. I mean, sometimes it feels like you're falling asleep, you dig? However, various websites say it's just a very deep state of hypnosis when that happens. Oh, I hope so.

I managed to get my Playstation One working on my TV last weekend. I played Civilization 2 for about ten hours. Then I asked myself: What am I doing?! / I enjoyed playing the game, but ... it's a waste of time, a waste of life, I suppose.

I tried playing Resident Evil 2  ... but my skills are non-existent now. I kept getting eaten by zombies within the first two minutes. That's not good, is it?

Maybe I should read some books for a change. I read loads of books in my twenties. I could have read EVERYTHING!!! by now.

Maybe I should buy a Yamaha keyboard. I don't know. I need an electro acoustic Yamaha guitar. I'll get one with laminate back and sides. I don't want the grief of looking after an expensive guitar. If laminate back and sides are good enough for Ed Sheeran, they're good enough for me.

I'll have to buy some suede Timbs soon. Mine are falling apart. But I just don't want to go to shops much at the moment. And I'm not sure I should risk ordering expensive boots online. It's a lot of hassle sending things back if they're not right. 'Ask Jinksy about it, boss. He's the expert.' Ha!

I'll be doing a conceptual later, No. 825.

Lunch? I've been making my own sandwiches lately. I'll be having cheese and cucumber today. I don't think I've ever seen cucumber with cheese in supermarket sandwiches. They do cucumber with tuna, but I don't eat meat. No fish ever hurt me or caused me trouble, you dig? Live and let live.

Well, that's about it.

Laters!