Tuesday 3 November 2020

It's shaking the financial world, apparently

So ... 'What is shaking the financial world, boss? The cosmos?' No, not the cosmos, Voice. That's something personal to me, and maybe a few others. Most souls aren't in contact with the cosmos. 'Why not?' Because they're too in contact with the world. They can only see the world.

Anyway ...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 29TH OCTOBER 2020, Introducing Fintech scale-up Valutico, the web based valuation platform which now has 100 active users in over 20 countries. Valutico provides the financial services industry with groundbreaking data-driven tools so that they can conduct their analysis more efficiently and in a methodological fashion. Valuation advisory is complex, however Valutico's integrated valuation solution reduces the time it takes to do a valuation from days to merely hours.

Okay, okay. For immediate release. Ha! 'In capital letters, boss.' Yes. Never mind. If only I weren't so removed from this world ...

Anyway ...

Launched in Vienna/Austria in 2017 by Paul Resch, an enthusiastic Corporate Finance professional formerly in M&A, who was frustrated with the status quo in Corporate Finance and Investment Management: That due to lack of data and know-how, professional equity valuations were only available to the world's most sophisticated advisors and investors. With the seamless integration of the best databases and semi-automated processes, Valutico today is empowering a much wider audience to perform company valuations that meet and exceed the standards of the leading players, thus levelling the playing field in valuation analysis.

From San Francisco to Singapore Valutico supports valuation experts within Accounting and Tax advisory firms, Corporate Finance and M&A advisors, as well as investment managers in Europe, the Americas and South East Asia. The software helps these experts overcome the high and expensive requirements of the valuation process which historically demands technical and industry know-how, access to expensive financial databases, as well as time. Business valuations are still individualized and tailored to one company, often requiring multiple experts (depending on the company's size) investing at least a few days, incurring costs often equating to tens of thousands per valuation.

Okay, okay. No endorsement, obviously. You'll have to make your own minds up, kooks, because ... I KNOW NOTHING.

Nothing, nothing. And ... 'That's the way you like it, boss.' Let's be honest, Voice ... if I understood this sort of thing the cosmos wouldn't want anything to do with me. It's my purity that attracts the cosmos. And my elevation. And my lack of ego. 'I thought you had a massive ego?' Oh, I do, when dealing with the dirty, corrupt world. The world of slags. BUT(!) ... you can't have an ego with the cosmos. Not if you want to write great songs, or create any sort of great art. 'Oh.' Yeah. I mean ... it's complicated, man. Only a few souls will understand.

Anyway, let's hear from Paul ...

Paul Resch, CEO & Founder comments: "In three years we've signed 100 customers which is really exciting! We are growing 300%+ year on year which shows the demand for better valuation solutions. When I was working in M&A I spent many nights tirelessly working in Excel which was arduous and subject to error. There was no other tool at the time which is why I shifted careers from Banking to Fintech and created our own valuation tool. We are now in over 20 countries with 25 team members globally and growing. We are carving a new generation in valuations and can't thank our clients enough for their ongoing support!"

All right. Fair enough. / Thanks, Paul!

...

Anything else? Music?

I ain't got much to say, except ... I have a proper title for that song. It's now called The Light Is Getting Brighter

So, that's two of the three pieces of new music that have titles.

They're all on the Straight Line(s), and I'm moving along rather slowly because I don't have much energy at the moment. That's okay.

I really want two more big, commercial tunes.

Oh, I bought Local Hero for my phone at the weekend. Christ. I need a bigger SD card, man.

Okay.

Laters.