Wednesday 1 December 2021

Freedom is becoming a thing of the past

[The small freedom we have ...]

Mainly due to governments bringing in dodgy new laws all the time, but also employers with their shenanigans, and society in general with its general bullshit.

Why is this happening?

Well, the world is obviously collapsing, and the people in power want to hold on as long as possible.

The good news is ... I mean, just look at the dinosaurs ... powerful beasts go down just as easily as weak beasts.

The end is coming.

The cosmos will survive though. People with high consciousness will be all right, even though they won't be "people" any more.

Bodies restrict freedom better than anything.

Pure spirit is what you need!

The arrogance of human beings is ridiculous. Does your average person ever try to see an animal's point of view?

Last week, I was having my lunch on a bench in Richmond when a lovely little robin landed near me and watched me eat my sandwich. I tried to see things from his or her point of view. Most people wouldn't dream of doing that. They would just eat their sandwich like a fucking pig.

It's the dolphins I really wonder about though. They don't have arms or legs. They can't walk on the earth and operate machinery, but I suspect that they have very high consciousness ness nesses. Yes, very high. Are they disgusted by human behaviour? Do they think that humans are wankers? Or losers?

Religious people and atheists are going to get one hell of a shock after death. There is an afterlife, but it is nothing that a regular human being could imagine.

It's entirely possible that dolphins will be in superior positions after death. I mean, superior to humans. And the sick people who kill dolphins are going to get the shit kicked out of them. In a cosmic sense, of course. The dolphins won't be wearing boots. They don't have legs, do they?

Good night.