Thursday 16 December 2021

Last post of the week

That's the best title I could think of. Don't worry about it, kook(s). You worry too much.

What am I listening to? The first Roxy Music album. For some reason, Virginia Plain is included. That song wasn't on the album originally.

It's pretty amazing that Brian Eno was using synthesizers on this album ... in 1972!!! Well, electronic sounds, anyway.

Oh, I've got a new smartphone, with more internal memory. So, that's a problem solved with all those films. It's just a shame that Backbeat isn't available. I've got it on DVD though.

I'll probably stop all the music updates and personal chat next year. Ha! No, seriously. I've got to stop.

Those lyrics? I'll see what I can do, man, but I'm not going to ruin my Christmas or anything. 

I walked to Richmond and back yesterday. I suppose I enjoyed it, but what's the point, really? 'It's healthy, Mikey.' Yeah, yeah.

No, I've had enough of this album. I think I prefer "smooth" Roxy these days.

I'll just play a few random tunes ... starting with A Design For Life by Manic Street Preachers. This is a great song! With a cool video, too.

It's finished.

Actually, I'm just going to sit here in silence now.

It's cold and grey outside. 'It's winter.' Yeah, I know!

Those lyrics? I should do what I said. I mean, write them the way I write my conceptuals - with no anxiety. Just let the words come, and edit and shape them afterwards.

I just want my BIG TEN. That's all I want. It will be a different reality. A different life. I know I'll feel better.

Oh, another film that's not available is the second Steptoe and Son film. Fortunately, it's on TV on Christmas Day. So, I'll watch that. / You don't see rag-and-bone men with their horses and carts anymore. They don't exist anymore.

Have you seen that TV show PhoneShop - ? It was on a few years ago. It's pretty funny. I've got that on DVD as well.

I can't think of much else to say. / Can you? No, of course not.

Anyway ...

Laters.