Thursday 30 June 2022

QualityKiosk and BrowserStack announce partnership extension to the US, EMEA and APAC

Right, okay.
Dear Editor

Er ...

'Is that you, boss?'

It must be, Voice. It certainly ain't you.

'Ha!'

Hope you are doing well!

Yeah, yeah.

I am pleased to connect with you on behalf of QualityKiosk.

Really?

QualityKiosk Technologies, one of the largest independent global quality assurance service providers, announced that it is extending its partnership with BrowserStack, a leading cloud-based testing platform enabling on-demand, cross-browser and cross-device testing, into the international regions of US, EMEA and APAC.

What?! Can we have that in English, please?

Oh, dear reader(s), it's too early in the morning, and the sun is shining. Do you know what I mean?

'What are Aviva Investors doing, boss?'

I don't know. But they're not doing this. They're not working. They're probably in the park. They're eating ice cream. They're enjoying life.

QualityKiosk's extensive expertise and strong domain experience in quality assurance and performance engineering combined with the BrowserStack platform will enable enterprises in the region to create and deploy quality and bug-free software at pace and scale. 

Fine.

Please find enclosed and attached the Press Release along for your kind consideration.

What?!

'I thought that was the press release.'

Are they saying I've got to go through all this again?

'Repetition.'

Yeah.

'You love repetition.'

Yeah.

Anyway ...

QualityKiosk and BrowserStack Announce Partnership Extension to the US, EMEA and APAC.

Yeah, yeah.

Oh, let's just go to the voices ... 'Yippee!'

[He loves the voices.]

Speaking on this special occasion on Mikey's blog, Mr. Maneesh Jhawar, CEO & Founder, QualityKiosk Technologies, says, "QualityKiosk's QA solutions and services coupled with the BrowserStack platform provides enterprises with an end-to-end DevOps synergy to optimize the development, management, and up-gradation of all aspects of their business application. The extension of the partnership is a natural progression to helping businesses scale their digital transformation and evolution in the regions. We are excited for this new phase of growth and look forward to working with BrowserStack to bring more innovative solutions and strategies for the expanding digital ecosystem in the regions."

Thanks, Maneesh!

"We're excited to take our partnership with QualityKiosk to the next step. BrowserStack and QualityKiosk share a common objective of empowering organizations to be more agile in their DevOps practices and support them throughout the SDLC process," says Sunil Jose, EVP, Global Sales, BrowserStack. "Expanding to APAC and the US allows us to help businesses scale their testing and quality assurance needs with our partnership's dual expertise."

Thanks, Sunil!

Anyone else?

Crickets.

'That's it, boss.'

Well, that wasn't too painful, was it?

'I love the voices!'

Voice loves the voices.

ENDS

...

Anything else?

I'm going to have another go at the lyric for The Future this afternoon. And I'll do another short post tonight.

I want to finish my BIG TEN, man. One thing that's motivating me is the thought that just adding two songs to that [finished] list, or ... four songs ... will mean I really start to pull away from all other songwriters.

As I've said before, it's not a numbers game in the sense that I need hundreds of songs like Bob Dylan or Prince or Neil Young. (Maybe thousands for Prince??? Who knows?!)

I need TEN songs, then ... TWENTY songs???

I hardly ever rehearse or listen to my "supporting" songs - even though they're very good by normal standards.

I hope I don't ever find myself in a situation where I'm forced to write loads of songs to meet some dodgy commitments. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway ...

We'll talk later tonight.

'Ha!'

Later(s), kook(s)!