Thursday 25 November 2010

Blue Index: James Sanders and Miranda Sanders charged by the FSA!

Yes, seventeen counts of insider dealing. And not just this husband and wife team. Christopher Hossain (a trader, he was arrested in the Tottenham Court Road, apparently) No, that's just a rumour [A rumour? It's the way he feels, his problems], James Swallow (co-owner, director), and Adam Buck have also been charged with insider trading [I prefer 'trading' to 'dealing']. By the way, James "Paul" Sanders is co-owner and a director of Blue Index.

'The offences are all alleged to have taken place between October 2006 - February 2008 and all five individuals have been bailed by City of London Police to appear at City of Westminster Magistrates Court on 20 December 2010.' More here.

It's at times like this that I lose all interest in the subject I'm supposed to be writing about. The FSA has worn me out. When is it going away? Nothing lasts forever. Why are they clinging on? Even Hitler committed suicide when he knew the end was near.

O Master, I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. I said in mine heart, "God shall judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work."

Fuckin' A! This is what I'm talking about. Thank you, my child.