Monday 15 November 2010

Why is Peter Clarke (of Man Group fame) defending the FSA?

For those of you who don't know and may not even care, Peter Clarke is the chief executive of Man Group. I have criticized Man Group in the past for not embracing mystical capitalism. I thought the GLG gang would change things. Well, there have been no forever changes so far. Now we see Peter Clarke defending the evil empire of the FSA. (When I say evil, I don't mean evil in the sense that Jack Pickles and his boss, Satan, are evil, I just mean that the FSA is infested with cold earth wanderers. These wretched wanderers reject the astral plane, the money gods, and the burning love. Is that not evil? Of course it is!)

Oh come on, Master, you're being unreasonable. By your standards, nearly everyone in the world is evil then.

So be it! The world is an evil place. Let's get off it. Let's fly away!