Sunday 8 July 2018

Sunday night thoughts

Er ...

This seemed like a good idea ten minutes ago. Maybe I should watch TV instead. But there's nothing on! And I'm not playing my guitar, man. I've done two hours today in insane heat. And that's enough.

So ... I don't actually have any thoughts. It's a bit embarrassing really. / I'm losing weight in this heat, which is a good thing, I suppose. I'm still not down to rock star weight yet, but there's no rush for that.

I've just had an ice-cold orange juice from the fridge. I had a Twinings Earl Grey tea a while before that. I think I'm addicted to Earl Grey now. I like the name, too. It reminds me a bit of the Thin White Duke. Bowie missed a trick there. He could have brought out his own tea brand

I might watch Fandango after this, my favourite film. It's never shown on TV. Well, it was once, in the early Nineties. I don't care. It's a cult, a secret society. The Groovers. It's Kevin Costner's best film, too.

Uh ...

See you tomorrow, dear reader(s). You might even be reading this tomorrow.