Monday 29 November 2021

Invitation

I ain't going to Sweden!

'You don't have to go to Sweden, boss.'

Well, I'm just saying, Voice ... I ain't going.

'But you don't have to go!'

Who says I don't have to go?

'They do.'

Who?!

'The people who invited you.'

Yeah, so they want me to go, idiot! They want me to be there.

'But it's online, idiot!'

Don't call me an idiot.

'Look -'

Linköping, Sweden - November 25, 2021 - International medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra invites analysts, investors, and the media to a presentation of the company's six-month report with President Torbjörn Kronander and CFO Mats Franzén. 

Publication of the interim report: 8:15 a.m. (CET) on December 10, 2021
Report presentation: 10:00 a.m. (CET) on the same date.

Yeah, they want me to go to Linkoping. I ain't going there! FFS!

'Christ!'

To participate, follow the instructions on Sectra's website. The broadcast will also be made available on the same webpage after the conference.

'It's online. It's a broadcast.'

Oh ... okay.

'Silly!'

Don't call me silly.

ENDS
ENDS
ENDS

...

Anything else?

Fitness? I'm doing one hundred push-ups today, and one hundred dumbbell curls. Depending on how I feel afterwards ... I could do this five days a week from now on. Let's see how it goes, and how I feel, you dig?

I was eating a lot of snacks at the weekend. Why? 'You're greedy!' No. I'm restarting my strict diet today.

I've made a lot of progress this year with weight loss and muscle gain, BUT(!) ... I don't look like Steve McQueen yet. So I must keep going! / Daniel Craig had the same idea as me, before me. It's a great idea!

Music? I will rewrite the lyric for Love Is Such a Dream at some point, BUT(!) ... it's not going to be one of my BIG TEN. Alas, it's just a supporting song. Never mind. These things happen, man.

My demo? Oh, I don't know. I really want to finish the lyrics for Life and Death and And Rain Came Down soon.

And I need two more big tunes. Where will they come from ... the abyss, or the sky profound? 'The sky profound, I should think, Mikey.' Well, that's where they normally come from, Voice. I've just got to be patient.

Christmas? Frankly, it can't come soon enough. I need a rest. 'Do you need mince pies?' Er ... I might treat myself to one box of chocolates, but I'm not going to overdo it. A couple of cans of Kronenbourg. Some cheese, crackers, and pickled onions. I'm not going to ruin myself.

Anyway ...

Later(s), kook(s)!