Tuesday 30 November 2021

My laptop has put me in a really bad mood this morning ...

Well, actually, I'm okay now. I was just really pissed off with it for a while. It was messing me about, you dig? I think it's got a mind of its own.

Anyway ... I'm not doing a PR email. Maybe some of you will be glad to hear that ... ? The ones who hate finance and only come here for the dizzy life. Well, I'll be doing a conceptual later.

'Who would only come here for the dizzy life, boss?'

Er ... kooks, oddballs.

'I love those guys!'

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway, what should I write about?

I'm really pushing myself on the diet and exercise now. I want to make faster progress. Being realistic, if I keep doing what I'm doing ... I think I'll be where I want to be by the end of January next year.

I want to buy some more clothes. I want jeans, BUT(!) ... it doesn't make sense to get them yet until I know what size I'm going to be.

Sunspel are sending me more emails than ever. Their polo shirts are on sale again. I'll think about it. But they won't leave me alone.

'They know you're the King of Cool, Mikey. They're just trying to help.'

Yeah, yeah.

I had some crazy dreams last night. Not musical ones. I want musical ones, man!

That lovely tune for Love Is Such a Dream came to me while I was just strumming some chords. Shame it's not a BIG TUNE, you know? Never mind.

Mighty Soul and Life and Death are far above my other songs - musically, like. That's what I need! Two more tunes of that quality.

This has been a crazy morning with the laptop and the bloody noise outside!!!, BUT(!) ... I think I'm getting better at pushing through the chaos of life. That thing Aristotle Onassis said about the sea and wind and shit is one of the greatest things ever. And I said some great stuff about Waterloo, too, didn't I?

'What did you say about Waterloo?'

The battle, Voice. All the smoke and bullets and no one knows what is happening and who's winning or losing - until it's all over. That's how I feel writing songs. It's madness.

There is no peace. And life becomes less peaceful as you go through it. That's the truth.

Laters.