Thursday 25 November 2021

This is the last post of the week

It's just a shame it's not the last post of the year because I want a rest.

I've finished Love Is Such a Dream, but I'm not sure I like it now. I hate it when this happens. Maybe I should leave it for a week or two.

At least I have these eight songs -

Mighty Soul
Life and Death
And Rain Came Down
Nothing
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Malibu
Stella
What's This Life We Live?

Only two to go for my BIG TEN!

I'll get them, kook(s), don't worry. I'm on a sacred mission.

Listen! I'm not in the depths of despair or anything. I know that the artistic life is a shitshow most of the time.

It's very difficult to produce anything worthwhile.

Francis Bacon destroyed loads of his paintings, and hated loads that he didn't destroy.

Picasso didn't destroy any of his stuff. He just kept churning out art of all kinds of quality, from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Does anyone want to listen to Dylan's Apple Suckling Tree ... ?!

No, I thought not.

Anyway, it's dark now ... I'm going to put Avalon on.

See you next week!