Monday 13 July 2020

Stephane Jamin in the name of the Lord

Right. Who is he?!

Keensight Capital, one of the leading private equity managers dedicated to pan-European Growth Buyout investments, reinforces its portfolio performance team with the recruitment of Stephane Jamin as Director.

Stephane benefits from 10 years of experience both in the industry and in strategic consulting. Alongside the investment team, he will support portfolio company managers in the fields of operational excellence, commercial strategy, organization, internationalization, and more broadly will help them create value through profitable growth. 

Oh, okay.

Let's hear more!

Bio - Prior to joining Keensight Capital, Stephane was a Manager at Kearney where he advised executive committees and led strategy and transformation projects for leading international players and medium-sized companies with a focus on healthcare, manufacturing, and consumer goods. He started his career in the industry at Saint-Gobain where he held several positions ranging from finance to operations, first in the Corporate Audit department and then as a plant production manager. 

A French native, Stephane is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique and holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from McGill University.

Okay, okay.

Unfortunately, our Stephane doesn't have anything to say for himself. Normally, with these PR emails, the character in question says stuff like ... I am delighted to join ... blah blah blah, etc, etc. 'Ha!' What, Voice? Why are you sounding so smug with that little Ha! this morning? 'I've been speaking to Stephane, boss. He's given me a statement for the blog.' Oh, great! Come on then!

Stephane Jamin says: "Ooh, yeah, I'm Stephane Jamin. Well, all right, I want to jam it with you, Voice, and Michael. Ain't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhow, because I and I will see you through. We all defend the right, Jah-Jah children must unite, because life is worth much more than gold."

Interesting! Thank you, Stephane.

Life is worth much more than gold? He doesn't sound like your average finance guy, does he, kook(s)? I take my hat off to him!

ENDS

...

Anything else? Music? Actually, I've been thinking ... I'm probably going to be like the white Bob Marley, really. 'FFS! How do you work that out, Mikey?' Well ... my lyrics have negative and positive things in them, just like Bob's lyrics. And there's a mystical element. BUT(!) it's the hypnosis, man! It's changed my outlook these last three weeks. And it's changed my performing, too. When I'm rehearsing now, I'm always upbeat and positive. Just like Bob. The negative is transformed. It's given the songs a new dimension.

Oh, I'm going to watch my Bob Marley and The Wailers Live at the Rainbow DVD tonight.

Laters!