Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tesla is the biggest car company by market cap

So ... congratulations to Elon! 'Yippee!' Yeah. 'But ...' But what, Voice? Come on, out with it! 'I thought you didn't like Elon no more, boss.' Ha, ha, ha! Don't be silly. I still like Elon. I love our Elon! He's one of the best things about the modern world. 'Oh.' Unfortunately, I get all my inspiration from the ancient world these days. I have more in common with Julius Caesar. 'Yes, of course.' I've always said ... our Elon is great for the massive action and the risk-taking. Tesla is just like Gaul in that regard.

Yes. I mean, if you watch that film, dear reader(s), there's a scene where Cato (played by the great Christopher Walken) and Pompey are discussing Caesar's "certain" failure in Gaul. They are just like short sellers. It's uncanny.

The trouble is ... Elon doesn't have the personality. Not for me. 'And you don't have the action, boss.' Ha! Well, I'm working on that, Voice. All the hypnosis, you dig? 'Yeah.' I've got to take my hat off to Paul McKenna. His hypnosis download is amazing. [For my mental state, like.] The book, er ... not so amazing. 'Which book?' Well, the download comes with a book, Change Your Life In 7 Days. And, uh ... how can I be polite? It reminded me a lot of Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins. 'There are only so many original ideas in the self-development sphere, boss.' Maybe, Voice. Maybe.

Listen, kook(s)! My advice now: You can't take action if your feelings and moods are all over the shop. That doesn't mean you have to become a cold, heartless monster though. Just be sensible, for Christ's sake!

...

Anything else? Music ... I suppose.

I'll tell you: I'm absolutely obsessed with getting those ten great songs. I have seven and a half. I'm so close! I can taste the glory. Do you know what I mean?

Actually, let me see if I can reduce that list of thirteen Beatles songs to just ten ...

A Day In The Life
Let It Be
Hey Jude
Yesterday
Strawberry Fields Forever
I Am The Walrus
The Long and Winding Road
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Penny Lane

Yes, in that order, leaving off ...

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Here Comes The Sun
All You Need Is Love

Obviously, McCartney dominates the list, but I think Lennon is the better songwriter. Maybe. I don't know. Probably not. I prefer Lennon, anyway. / That's just the Beatles' best ten - according to me, like.

Laters!